What's inside your Longchamp bags? Show us please

In case anyone ever wonders what fits inside a Le Pliage Cuir Crossbody, here's how I pack mine for a normal day, plus my iPhone 6 in a Kate Spade case. If the bag is not full, I can fit the phone with case in the front pocket, but when the bag is stuffed I have to put it inside. The bag can fit more, but these items all fit in quite comfortably and the bag is not really heavy! I love this bag so much and would recommend it. There's a tiny bit of wear on one corner, but I plan on buying leather conditioner soon and seeing if that helps!
View attachment 3574705
View attachment 3574707
I adore your Eiffel Tower keyfob! Would you mind sharing where you got it? Thanks!

Hi I'm new to this and not sure how to start a new thread? But I have a question. For those of you who own more than one Le Pliage bags, did you notice the lining is different? My other Le Pliage lining is more textured and I bought another Le Pliage and the lining is less textured. Anyone else notice this?

Hi I'm new to this and not sure how to start a new thread? But I have a question. For those of you who own more than one Le Pliage bags, did you notice the lining is different? My other Le Pliage lining is more textured and I bought another Le Pliage and the lining is less textured. Anyone else notice this?
Hi. Personally no I have not noticed. The only thing I have noticed is lighter colors like the beige have a white interior lining darker colors like the bilberry have a black interior. Could be that it is because one is MIF and the other in China?

For anyone considering the mini cuir crossbody and thinking it is too small in terms of capacity, I will like to share what I can fit in mine.
- wallet with bill slot, 6 card slots, 2 receipt compartments and zippered coin compartment (it looks small but it is big in terms of capacity)
- 1 card case
- 1 Foulonné card/key pouch
- 1 key holder
- 1 anti bacteria wipes
- 1 wet wipes
- a pack of tissues
- Samsung Note 2 phone (not in pic)

The key holder goes into the front vertical pocket. With all in, the side profile is not bulky and nor is the bag heavy. The most important pro for me is that even if I leave the zip open (e.g. when paying) nothing falls out and I have easy access to other things. This also ensures my valuables are safe since the zip is on the back of the bag. It is one of my favourite bags for sure.
PicsArt_09-28-07.59.32.jpg