What's Inside Your Coach??? Post Pics!!!

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
I know there have been threads on this in the past, I wanted to revive it, but I went through ten pages of search and couldn't find them? :confused1: If someone does find one I apologize for this thread. But now that another pce has passed us, what are you currently toting around in your latest eye candy? post pictures for us to drool over!

OK...current bag that I use ALL the time...denim stripe tote 11179....inside is the matching zip around wallet, my checkbook, gum, my cell phone, package of tissues, coupons, my WW points finder!!! (LOL...cant leave home w/o it!!!! LOL), tylenol (I need the CONSTANTLY) LOL, my keys, lipstick, and bandaids (for the kids so they dont bleed all over my new bag!!!!! LOLOLOL)

Cell phone (with black signature lanyard), agenda (non-Coach, and BIG), birth control pills in a cute little silver business card case with a pave' martini glass on it that isn't Coach but which I ADORE, car keys (with Coach keyfob!), paperback book (Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire), Hamptons weekend wristlet in black with turquoise containing some tampons and a lip gloss, checkbook, credit cards, ID, a little bit of cash, and a note pad.

All of this is currently residing in my lovely, lovely new red patent ergo hobo, which just came home yesterday! I can't wait to take her to work and show her off tomorrow. :yahoo: I'm hoping to have pictures to post of her later this week!

Using my signature khaki/ebony Ali right now…her contents include, my matching legacy framed french wallet, my chanel sunglasses in their case, my Chelsea mineral turnlock wristlet with about 20 lipglosses & NARS compact inside, my cell phone, 2 ipods (mini and video), a ton of receipts, Babies R Us and Target coupsons for diapers, gum. Hopefully at the end of the week she'll also have my new legacy stripe agenda and legacy khaki/ebony coin purse as additions!! Although at that point I many need to take the wristlet out as by then she'll be stuffed beyond belief!!

here is mine

07C0A140287D11DCBFEA96ED18F20815.jpg

078E6DB0287D11DCAD9CA3CB18F20815.jpg