**What's Inside Your Celine?**

Here's what's inside my sun cabas: strapless Trio (to organize all the little things I carry like lipstick, bandaids, kleenex, metro tickets, etc.), Comme des Garcons wallet, camera, Frends headphones (in the white pouch), and reusable bag.

IMG_4113.jpg

IMG_4114.jpg

Thought I would post what's in my celine bag as no one seems to post in here so this is what I carried in my bag today.
celinecontents.jpg
Whoa.. that must be a heavy load to carry daily. :smile:

What's inside my Small Phantom. Can't wait til I receive my Samorga insert! :smile: Missing from the pic: iPad mini and iPhone.
Oh my Gosh.. I love your bag...... I'm about to purchase another Céline but I don't know what to get yet.. still deciding whether I should get an Edge, Trapeze or Phantom. But yours look so stunning I think I want one...

Hello Everyone! :heart: Just wanted to share with you what's inside my 2011 Spring/Summer Tri-Colour Celine Mini Luggage in White(10)! I know I carry way too much! But this is what I usually bring with me during work/school! In the evenings I prefer to carry a smaller handbag with less contents!

What's inside!
1st picture: Birds eye view of what it looks like inside
2nd picture: I wanted to take a picture of the front of my bag! But I left some of the contents out so that you could admire the beautiful tri colour of my bag! :love:
3rd picture: The rest of it!

Details...
-Pencil case that I got for $2 at dollarama! (it's adorable it has pictures of women in fabulous clothing & shoes and says shopaholic on it - how fitting!)
-Black Folder
-Lady Gaga earphone case, but I put my regular iPhone earphones in it!
-Yves Saint Laurent Volupte Sheer Candy in Mouthwatering Berry
-Hand Food hydrating hand cream
-Chanel Make Up case
-Chanel Classic Quilted Trifold Wallet in Caviar
-Burberry Eyeglass case
-Louis Vuitton Medium Ring Agenda in Monogram
-White iPad mini, with Red smart cover
-Med Guard Wipes from Watsons
-Fisherman's Friend
-Kleenex Tissues
-Louis Vuitton Key Pouch in White Murakami with my apartment/car keys attached
-Brown Faux Fur trimmed gloves from Zellars!
-Last but not least my Gold Glittery iPhone 5 case from ebay! My iPhone isn't shown as it's what I used to take the pictures

Thanks for letting me share! :heart:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 7,067
Last edited:
Reactions: Miss World
Hello Everyone! :heart: Just wanted to share with you what's inside my 2011 Spring/Summer Tri-Colour Celine Mini Luggage in White(10)! I know I carry way too much! But this is what I usually bring with me during work/school! In the evenings I prefer to carry a smaller handbag with less contents!

What's inside!
1st picture: Birds eye view of what it looks like inside
2nd picture: I wanted to take a picture of the front of my bag! But I left some of the contents out so that you could admire the beautiful tri colour of my bag! :love:
3rd picture: The rest of it!

Details...
-Pencil case that I got for $2 at dollarama! (it's adorable it has pictures of women in fabulous clothing & shoes and says shopaholic on it - how fitting!)
-Black Folder
-Lady Gaga earphone case, but I put my regular iPhone earphones in it!
-Yves Saint Laurent Volupte Sheer Candy in Mouthwatering Berry
-Hand Food hydrating hand cream
-Chanel Make Up case
-Chanel Classic Quilted Trifold Wallet in Caviar
-Burberry Eyeglass case
-Louis Vuitton Medium Ring Agenda in Monogram
-White iPad mini, with Red smart cover
-Med Guard Wipes from Watsons
-Fisherman's Friend
-Kleenex Tissues
-Louis Vuitton Key Pouch in White Murakami with my apartment/car keys attached
-Brown Faux Fur trimmed gloves from Zellars!
-Last but not least my Gold Glittery iPhone 5 case from ebay! My iPhone isn't shown as it's what I used to take the pictures

Thanks for letting me share! :heart:
I cannot believe how much can fit in this gorgeous bag! I have been drooling over one a long time.....Great post!