**What's Inside Your Celine?**

Small Trapeze with new samorga insert. I feel like now with the insert, I can fit more stuff!

Chanel wallet
Chanel Key holder - to keep my keys from scratching up the leather
Ipad
Iphone
Headphones
Pedometer
Make up bag - free from La Mer counter :P
BB cream
Eye drops
Yu-Be cream
Reusable grocery bag (pink flowery one)
DVD
Blue Frank Lloyd Wright scarf

Not pictured: small umbrella...It's been raining for 2 weeks! Its drying off in the hallway.

View attachment 1909223

View attachment 1909224

Hi there, what size of the samorga did you get? I also wanna get one for my new trapeze! Thanks in advance!

Here's mine :smile:

PB041480.jpg

Small Trapeze with new samorga insert. I feel like now with the insert, I can fit more stuff!

Chanel wallet
Chanel Key holder - to keep my keys from scratching up the leather
Ipad
Iphone
Headphones
Pedometer
Make up bag - free from La Mer counter :P
BB cream
Eye drops
Yu-Be cream
Reusable grocery bag (pink flowery one)
DVD
Blue Frank Lloyd Wright scarf

Not pictured: small umbrella...It's been raining for 2 weeks! Its drying off in the hallway.

View attachment 1909223

View attachment 1909224
i love it! the color of your bag is amazing.

Guys, I just encountered a make up foundation explosion in my Céline nano.. I don't know what to do.. I went crying to my dry cleaner but they can't do anything.. I'm so devastated..

OH NO:cry: Makeup foundation is easier to remove if you can actually wash the item it is on. I dont own a nano, does it have a suede lining too like a phantom?

OH NO:cry: Makeup foundation is easier to remove if you can actually wash the item it is on. I dont own a nano, does it have a suede lining too like a phantom?
Yes, it's suede. I tried to get rid of most of the stain and let it to dry but now it has a very obvious dry powdery mark. :sad: Now, I'm too scared to carry any liquid based product in there. So, be careful, ladies! Don't let this happen to you, it's so frustrating.

Yes, it's suede. I tried to get rid of most of the stain and let it to dry but now it has a very obvious dry powdery mark. :sad: Now, I'm too scared to carry any liquid based product in there. So, be careful, ladies! Don't let this happen to you, it's so frustrating.

Try asking lovinmybags.com. They come highly recommended here.