**What's Inside Your Celine?**

What's inside my Nano :smile:

I hope you won't mind that I added this last one. She clearly wanted to be in my pictures :P

IMG_5598.jpg

I'm a fan too, I have been watching your videos on youtube and you are sooo beautiful.
I had a cat which did the same, each time we took a picture, she was strolling around !

36ce4636-1.jpg

i like to load up my mini... it gets a little heavy but it really does fit a lot

1. cl trash pencil case, 2. ice breakers mints, 3. blistex chapstick, 4. asian lychee candies, 5. h ulysses agenda in iris, 6. excedrin, 7. tb card case, 8. work ids, 9. keys, 10. iphone charge, 11. aya takano for shu uemura makeup case, 12. chanel sunglasses/case, 13. tissues
I love this bright colour !
Wonderful bag.:coolpics:

its prefect for take me out, ��

awwww, what a cutie!

we have the exact same bag (light khaki right? from ss12?), just wanted to ask if you bothered treating it with a water/stain repellant spray? i'm a bit worried as the leather feels a bit sponge-y and i don't know if watermarks/stains are gonna be to obvious in this color

thanks! (sorry if i'm in the wrong thread?)

awwww, what a cutie!

we have the exact same bag (light khaki right? from ss12?), just wanted to ask if you bothered treating it with a water/stain repellant spray? i'm a bit worried as the leather feels a bit sponge-y and i don't know if watermarks/stains are gonna be to obvious in this color

thanks! (sorry if i'm in the wrong thread?)

I havent treating anyting yet, I try to be careful, but if someone see this and can help us on this question, we thank uuuuuu:smile:
but, I do notice that it didnt leave water mark on it, I was so worry last time I ran into a raining day.....;) maybe it just my luck last time, or maybe it had treatment done before.

original.jpg

my one and only baby phantom (ss12 black stamped croc);
macbook air 2011 13";
shure se215;
notebook, TWSBI 530, LAMY 2000;
iphone 4 with pantone yellow case;
moschino sunnies with mismatched case;
kate spade makeup bag;
pink umbrella.

not shown: wallet! eagerly awaiting the delivery of a neon coral ps1 continental tomorrow, it missed me today by an hour. :s

Last edited: