**What's Inside Your Celine?**

Love how everything goes together so well and looks so sleek!
hi does your celine micro leather lining is totally flat inside? I'm asking because mine is kinda bulging in the bottom where the pockets of cellphone is. i just bought mine and its my first celine bag. if you don't mind can you post the inside of your bag the part under the pockets? tnx

My Celine MICRO luggage tote in smooth black leather! LOVE this bag [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

It holds the following items.....
1. Saint Laurent Monogram zip wallet
2. Chanel credit card holder
3. Chanel patent make up case
4. Louie Vuitton make up case
5. My glasses
6. My car key
7. My house keys

View attachment 3273680
Hi just wondering what is the leather lining of your bag looks like.. Can you post a pic as well. Just got mine im new to ceine so dont know if its normal that the bottom where the two open pockets is bulging and not totally glued flat? The other side with zippered pocket is nicely flat but the other side its like there a wave of leather lining. Im hoping its not a defect.. Never used the bag i only checked the inside onced i got home..

Since I got my box I've been asked this question a lot so I thought I'd take a photo! It actually holds the perfect amount for my daily needs!

1. Sunglasses (caseless because I can usually have them on but if I need to I can fit them in the other case)
2. Hermes Bastia
3. 2 perfume samples! (Incase I loose one and I don't want to carry a full bottle)
4. iPhone 6plus with plastic case
5.ipad mini with case
6. Reading glasses in case

Also sometimes I can fit a tiny hair brush :smile:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468474061.674791.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1468474070.855448.jpg

Taking my horizontal zip cabas on a quick weekend trip:

16763036780_6675bf1d0c_c.jpg

16328123094_18d69c3d73_c.jpg

What's inside: small makeup bag, rayban sunglasses, Prada zip pouch, Celine zip wallet, RM mini mac, small blanket, and a change of clothes.

Hi, I love your Celine wallet! I've been searching for a new wallet and love this one. How has it held up for you? Do you think it's worth the price?

Hi, I love your Celine wallet! I've been searching for a new wallet and love this one. How has it held up for you? Do you think it's worth the price?

Thank you! I love this wallet. I've had it for awhile now and I alternate between this wallet and a smaller Celine wallet. I love them both. I'm not super careful with my wallets and usually just throw them in my bags and both have held up great. What I love is that they both have a ton of CC slots and functional space. I also love that the design is quiet and understated. Plus the lambskin is super soft, but I haven't encountered too many nicks and scratches. I'd definitely recommend! :smile:

Reactions: portraitofalady
Thank you! I love this wallet. I've had it for awhile now and I alternate between this wallet and a smaller Celine wallet. I love them both. I'm not super careful with my wallets and usually just throw them in my bags and both have held up great. What I love is that they both have a ton of CC slots and functional space. I also love that the design is quiet and understated. Plus the lambskin is super soft, but I haven't encountered too many nicks and scratches. I'd definitely recommend! :smile:

Thank you!! I'm definitely considering it :smile:

Hi! I'm loving this thread

I switch between my Phantom Cabas and my Mini Belt depending if I need to haul my toddler kit around or not, but this is what gets transferred between the bags (which is why I love organizing with pouches!)

1. LV pouch with Celine multifunction wallet, Jo Malone perfume, and mini bottle of MCT oil
2. Celine pouch (commendeered from the Cabas) as a mini makeup pouch
3. Fendi key pouch/cles with, well, keys
4. Mini rubiks cube - because conference calls can get a bit dry.
5. IPhone 6s (which normally goes in the back zipper pocket)

IMG_0008.JPG
IMG_0013.JPG
IMG_3405.JPG

Hi! I'm loving this thread

I switch between my Phantom Cabas and my Mini Belt depending if I need to haul my toddler kit around or not, but this is what gets transferred between the bags (which is why I love organizing with pouches!)

1. LV pouch with Celine multifunction wallet, Jo Malone perfume, and mini bottle of MCT oil
2. Celine pouch (commendeered from the Cabas) as a mini makeup pouch
3. Fendi key pouch/cles with, well, keys
4. Mini rubiks cube - because conference calls can get a bit dry.
5. IPhone 6s (which normally goes in the back zipper pocket)

View attachment 3561900
View attachment 3561901
View attachment 3561903

love!! how is the multifunction wallet? I was tempted but never ended up pulling the trigger...

Reactions: animal 1
love!! how is the multifunction wallet? I was tempted but never ended up pulling the trigger...

I went for nearly a decade without a wallet because I couldn't find one that worked for me (I used a combination of envelope style pouch, an iPhone wallet case, and my Goyard passport cover.) After the SA saw my setup she suggested the multifunction and it's been love since. I can slide my iPhone 6s into one of the gusset pockets (an iPhone plus with a thin case will fit as well). My Goyard passport cover fits for when I travel. I love the clean lines and the leather is scrumptious.

A con is that it is larger so won't fit into most clutches as smaller bags (I will most likely get a slim card case for those instances).

What do you use now?

Reactions: animal 1