What's inside your BIRKIN?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. ME TOO!!! :drool: Sus, Your Birkin is really shiny and so beautiful with all the rainbow. :tup::heart:

2. I feel less lonely all of a sudden... THANK YOU , WingNut !!!:heart:

3. Looks like my bag !!! I hide the whole thing throwing a pashmina on top !!!

4. Piaffe, your bag looks like a lawyer's bag. I don't know how to explain it, but it looks very "smart".

5. Okay. I've finally gotten around to taking a picture of my bag.

We should make this thread a sticky. I love looking inside people's bags!

[​IMG]

6. What a lovely splash of colors ! Looked like taken out from the magazine !! Very well taken !!:tup:

7. Today it looks like this...tomarrow? BTW love seeing the cute pocketsized pups..:yes:

Attached Files:

8. The Karo? Make-up :shame: Mini Bobbi Brown travel sizes, she's just the best for that line. Who needs bronzer and moisturizer banging around in her purse? I hate panning for gold in the bottom of my purse LoL :roflmfao:

9. grand latte ...we have twin chihuahuas
    so cute!

10. Pretty bag Grand Latte. What is the color??

Thanks ILML & eoel.

11. Gooorgeous shots!

12. Sus: My birkin is etoupe color.

Annyu: Yes. It would be so fun if our dogs played together. They look like they're from the same family!:tup:

13. Grande Latte, your Etoupe birkin is :drool: I love looking into people's bag too! Love this thread - good for those who do not have a Rainbow yet.

docride, are you using a Chameleon too? Love these inserts! I also like how you make use of those H mini dust bags.

14. I am a bit like Mooks...i carry so little with me its sad. I might have a 30 & 40 birkin but in both bags all I ever carry is my cellphone, wallet, keys.

kinda sad....hahaha

15. The only items that are colorful in my bag are my DS's toys:heart:. I love seeing all the wonderful colors in your ladies' bags.:tender::love:
    *Diapers
    *Costco Baby Wipes
    *Strawberry Pocky (mine, not my DS's):P
    *Sigg Water Bottle
    *Leica Camera
    * Gucci Wallet and Keychain
    *Car Key
    *Iphone in pink carrying case
    *DS's green funky car,jaguar and porsche matchbox cars

Attached Files: