What's inside your BIRKIN?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. NORDSTROM WINTER SALE Up to 40% off until February 23rd! Free shipping and free returns! Shop The Sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. HM If not your kitchen then your bag! My bag is so bad! You should see me at the grocery store...shamful...:shame:

Wingnut at least one good thing came out it...your bag is cleaned and organized!:yahoo:

Sus & Rose:love: Both of your bags look so good!

2. Anglefish, Hermesmonkey, Rose, you're so neat!!!

Sus, I am so in love with your Rainbow! Such pop of colours.

3. here's what's inside my birkin (also posted in my rainbow thread) :

[​IMG]

4. Sus and pazT, you 2 have the most colorful items inside your birkin!!

Very pretty!! :tup:

5. love your posts ladies.....................:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

6. Such beautiful items/pics, thanks ladies you are an inspiration!

7. :love:

8. FIERCE!!!!!!!!!:heart::love::love::nuts:

9. OMG Sus...Pazt... I am a frikkin neatnik so I dump mine everynight to file receipts, put important papers in filing, gum wrappers or whatever out lol

But your RAINBOWS....omg I sooooo need to get my rainbow goin!!

10. Pazt, Sus(holymoly I'm drooling).....your things are so pretty and organized and the colors and how they are displayed are so nice :love:

I finally downloaded a photo of the pandemonium that is the inside of my purse:

in my Birkin 35 Gold togo GH......

PDA
    Karo GM (loaded)
    small Agenda
    Bearn
    Dogon & Mini Dogon
    folded stack of drawings of front of house with different doors drawn in
    Motorola global phone,
    bandaid & nail file
    2 pens
    handcreme
    swatch of wedding dress in envelope with notes all over it
    assorted notes/lists
    photo of the hair I think I want to wear
    cut-outs of doors that I held out at arm's length at 9pm while parked in front of half-built house while neighbors peeked warily out at me.....
    mini sephora brush case
    hairbrush
    hairspray

Yikes...!

Attached Files:

11. I just love to see what other women have in their bags..."peeping tom" maybe?? :shame: Always sooo impressed how beautiful things you all have in your bags!! Since i don´t have a H bag, yet, i woun´t post any pics. Too shameful. Keep them coming ladies!!! :woohoo::woohoo:

12. wow, that's alot of leather there!!! WOWZA! :drool: my son just said "it's a "rainbow, mommy" :graucho:

13. keep those pics coming ladies......................

14. Sus and Pazt, gorgeus pictures!!!

15. I love seeng everyone's rainbows. They never fail to make me smile.