7. make up case
8. lv carnet & key pouch
9. coin purse
10. scraps & papers

Attachments

• DSCN1187_small.jpg
    DSCN1187_small.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 3,161
What I carry really varies with the handbag size. For a small bag I need at a minimum a small wallet/change purse, sun glasses, cell phone, small pill holder with aspirin, my keys and one lipstick and one gloss.

When I have more room I use a bigger wallet (with checkbook), a cosmetic bag that has mini foundation, mini powder, small mirror, blush, powder brush, blotting papers, a couple of lipsticks, a couple of lip glosses, lip pencil, lip brush, in addition I have really small cosmetic bag which has small kleenex, hand sanitizer, couple of bandaids, breath mints, and a couple of travel stain removers packets. Peggy

It expands to fill the purse, lol. I've gotten larger bags lately, so am toting more around.

Basics:
wallet w/ house and office keys attached, credit cards, id, cash, etc.
cell phone
car remote and key
lipstick
concealer
powder
gum/mints
sunglasses
advil

extended packing:
perfume
foundation
blush
eyeliner
cigarettes and lighter -- if I'm going to a bar, nasty bad habit, need to stop smoking all together but still do it when drinking.
moisturizer
lip plumper
lip balm
barette/hair band
luna bar
small water bottle
umbrella

LOL ive got everything you ever need in my speedy 30!! its hard to fill up and mine usually is! i have about 2 pairs of sunnies, pair of glasses and case, phone, tons of makeup which i never apply throughout the day, headphones, necklaces :S paper, letters, crap, crap and more crap! perfume 2 BOTTLES!!! Body spray, nailvarnish, cd
i did have a picture but i cba putting it onto the comp etc.. im tired lol

Not too much usually..my iPod (if I'm not listening to it), wallet, cell phone, keys, lipstick, eyeliner, & sunglasses case (even though I don't use it, since I put my sunglasses on my head if I'm not wearing them lol)