Whats in your Wapity TODAY?

My wapity has 4 gift cards to Saks in it. I'm goin shopping tomorrow! Oh, and it also has my magenta razr phone, about 10 debit/credit/membership cards, cash and keys. I think I'll actually get a black mc wapity tomorrow. I currently have the mono.

it's sitting in my closet, resting in its baby dustbag, with only air in it. haven't taken it out since september..when i used it as a small clutch for a wedding..im afraid to have mine bumping in my bags because i dont want it to be dirty..it's a white MC.

oh all right.

i'll take my wapity out tonight to mahjong.. ;)

thanks for making me use it again. i've put in my driver's license and credit cards, cash, lip balm, phone and keys.

Attachments

• CIMG1103.JPG
    CIMG1103.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 180
  • CIMG1104.JPG
    CIMG1104.JPG
    73.7 KB · Views: 162
I am thinking if I shld buy a Wapity. Coz sometimes when I go out I don't want to carry a bag and I dun want to put my phone in my pockets. So a wapity case seems pretty gd to put some small items that I need and my phone.

My phone is a Nokia 8800,can it fit in?

OK now I'm going to get a wapity. I guess I'll get the regular mono to go with my brown chloe & camel Bbag I just bought. This thread is great thanks for pulling it back out.