Whats in your WAPITY...(pun intended(wallet)) :)

1. Hey Ladies..ive been lookin at all your lovely wapities, and I wanted to know if my Treo 650 will fit in it. Does any of you have a blackberry or something similar and does it fit in your wapity? Thanks so much!!! :yes:

2. my iPod mini fits in my Wapity. it's about 2" x 4"

3. Thanks girl! Hey great collection by the way!.. ive seen all your fab outfits.. where did you get that "jumpsuit"? by the way....

4. thank you :shame::love:!!

the jumpsuit is from JLo by Jennifer Lopez :yes:

5. I just got the Wh. MC wapity a few wks. ago. I have the Treo 650. I didn't know if I should by the wapity, cuz I'd love it to hold my ph. etc. like everyone else. But the Treo is too big. :cry: I knew this prior to buying the wapity and figured i'd just use the wapity for odds n' ends. Had to get it...it's way too cute!

Since....I have gotten a new ph. The new Motorola "Q". Awesome ph., btw! :heart: :heart: It fits...but barely. So I just put my ph. in the lil pockets, in my speedy or whatever cuz I don't want to scratch my ph. I know I could've gotten a smaller ph. so that I could put in my wapity...but, I love phs. that are full of gimmicks, and the latest out there. So being the Treo was a smartphone, and the Q is also...and SOOO thin...Well, that's why! heehee!

Out of curiousity I just got my old ph. the treo, and emptied my wapity..and yep, the ph. is too big....the antenna stub sticks out...and the case itself becomes a bit distorted. :sad:

HTH :smile:

6. I have a mono wapity and can't figure out what to put in it.

Currently its in my room on a chair

7. :cry:Thanks LVCrazed.. It would have been perfect for a quick run around wristlet. ...

Iluvbags- I'm sure you'll figure out something.. we always do.. then you're gonna ask yourself.. "why didnt I buy this sooner??" I ALWAYS DO THAT:biggrin:

8. No problem!;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice