What's in your Treesje bag??

:bump:

This is what I can stuff in my Jovi Crossbody/Clutch (context: using it for a quick trip out to town):

attachment.php

Linea Pelle Dylan Long Zip Wallet
Lauren Merkin zip pouch for house keys, car keys etc
Nokia E71 cellphone
Packet of tissues
Card case with subway/metro card
Reusable shopping bag + spare plastic bags (in brown pouch)

There was also my bank book in the zip pocket, not pictured above.

Here's what it looks like stuffed into the bag:

attachment.php

Do note that there's still some space in the top 2-3" of the bag, so you could stuff a bit more in there, e.g. lighter things like tissues. ;)

Exterior views of the bag when stuffed:

attachment.php

It still looks fine from the front, but it shows it's stuffed when viewed from the sides:

attachment.php
(Sorry this one's so out of focus!!)

attachment.php

Definitely a very useful small crossbody! :P

Attachments

• IMG_0505.JPG
    IMG_0505.JPG
    190.1 KB · Views: 1,521
  • IMG_0503.JPG
    IMG_0503.JPG
    178 KB · Views: 1,246
  • IMG_0499.JPG
    IMG_0499.JPG
    157.4 KB · Views: 1,123
  • IMG_0501.JPG
    IMG_0501.JPG
    131.3 KB · Views: 1,087
  • IMG_0502.JPG
    IMG_0502.JPG
    138.1 KB · Views: 1,110
What's in my Marseille hobo (this is usually all the junk I carry around with me too, BTW! :Push:smile::

attachment.php

Linea Pelle Dylan Long Zip wallet
Lauren Merkin zip pouch with 3 sets of keys inside
Fabric pouch with spare tissues, blotters, band aids, misc odds and ends
iPod (5th gen, so it's one of the chunky ones!), canalphones, and Belkin Tunecast FM transmitter
Cell phone
Foldable umbrella
Leather card case for spare membership cards etc
Three reusable shopping bags (the blue one, the brown pouch, and the black one with the pink font -- what can I say, I like to be prepared! ;))
Purse hook
Packet of tissue paper
Pen
Metro/subway card
Whatever book I'm currently reading

Er, think I got everything that's pictured!

How it all fits in (main compartment only):

attachment.php

I know the Marseille isn't too popular, but I hope this is of help to someone! :biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_0508.JPG
    IMG_0508.JPG
    172.9 KB · Views: 1,309
  • IMG_0509.JPG
    IMG_0509.JPG
    154.3 KB · Views: 1,225
I had the Marseille in Plum and it was an awesome bag. I sold it and regret it a little but it was pretty "shiny" and I lean towards matte leathers. That bag could hold a ton and then some. It is underated for sure.

Ooh, I remember seeing those pics! (Heh, think I recognised the table, too... ;)) IKWYM about the "shiny"ness, though, but it's something I can accept in some bags because I don't need to baby them as much in case it rains here (two words: torrential downpours). The Marseille definitely holds an awesome amount, though, and I love that it's such a different shape from most hobos!

:bump: What I can fit in my Mason in Berry!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Linea Pelle Dylan Long Zip Wallet
Lauren Merkin zip pouch for keys
Nokia E71 cellphone
Packet of tissues
Reusable shopping bag + spare plastic bags (in brown pouch)
Ignes wristlet containing my iPod 5G

There's still space to stuff more, BTW! The depth/thickness of the bag is amazing, and it's definitely possible to still stuff a few more items in without starting to stack things on top of one another, if that makes sense. This is also definitely much more spacious than the Jovi/Soleil, as everything above (except the Ignes wristlet with the iPod) was a much tighter fit in the Jovi, while it's all a comfortable fit in the Mason.

Attachments

• IMG_0642.JPG
    IMG_0642.JPG
    155.5 KB · Views: 1,003
  • IMG_0643.JPG
    IMG_0643.JPG
    170.5 KB · Views: 1,203
Ok...some people have asked what can one fit in a "mini" asher...well the mini is not so mini...I can fit a lot...

WhatsinmyTreesjeMiniAsher001.jpg

WhatsinmyTreesjeMiniAsher002.jpg

I have a Coach wallet, Coach pouch, RM pouch, VB pouch, checkbook size lab calendar, set of keys, iphone, 2 carmex lip balms, floss, tampon, receipts and papers, and the box is an inhaler and spacer tube...there is still room and the bad is NOT stuffed to the gills...so I hope that helps anyone who wonders if the mini is too small!