What's in your Treesje bag??

Tejava~ That organizer fits perfect and looks like it holds everything nicely. I love how the organizers plummy satin color matches your bag also. That Plum shade is so beautiful, I have been kicking myself for not snapping one of those up.

Here is what I carry in my Treesje royal Avalon, with room to spare!

DSC00283.jpg

DSC00280.jpg

I love your pics and your taste in wallets, zeitgeist! :yes: You also happen to own my fave Avalon in the regular size...and you organize your stuff in the coolest pouches! Silver metallic is the best.

What's the leather like on the bag, btw?

Thanks girls!

tejava- I think you'll really like your HH wallet. I ditched my Chloe one for it because I like the size/compartments better!

What pouches are those? The Silver and dark leopard looking one?
^ I got the two pouches at Old Navy a couple years ago. The really metallic one is an embossed floral design and the black/silver one is snake print. They're super lightweight and good for holding my odds and ends.

ok these are rushed pictures! I wanted to load up my new baby before Gossip Girl started! Inside my new asher is a hobo clutch/wallet, large Kate Spade sunnies, my phone, red cloth case with pens and makeup, my planner for school, my keys, gum and some loose odds and ends that had accumulated in my wine nikki on my spring break road trip

Attachments

• IMG_0248.jpg
    IMG_0248.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 434
  • IMG_0249.jpg
    IMG_0249.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 435
I don't have pics, but right now, in my fuschia asher, I have a marc jacobs palais royal large flat case in yogurt (filled with cosmetics), a full sized brush, a tube of vanilla bean noel body cream from BBW, my phone (instinct), ipod touch, marc jacobs fluo pink key pouch that I use as a wallet (I only carry cards so I don't need a full wallet), a change purse that I made myself out of the fabric that rebecca minkoff uses to line her bags, a RM cory in pink patent that holds my cigarettes and lighter (I know! bad!), water bottle, pack of peanut butter crackers, and my macbook cord.

I just saw this thread.:blush:

Here's mine...

2drb02q.jpg

*RM Kiss and Makeup clutch
*Notebook
*Coach glasses (RX)
*MJ sunglasses
*Coach wristlet
*Coach wallet
*LV Cles
*LV key holder (not shown)
*Kleenex purse pack