What's in your Spy's secret compartment?

1. Not the coin purse in the flap, but the other one... It's too narrow and/or too short for me to put a tube of lip balm or lip gloss in it. I didn't know what else to put in there so I put a rolled up $20 bill in there for "emergencies." I put my lip balm, but no money, in the flap coin purse because it tends to unsnap sometimes and I don't want to deal with spilling coins everywhere. After typing this out, I'm realizing how bass ackwards I am (keeping money in the tubular compartment/keeping lip balm in the money compartment). I'm curious to know if people keep something in the secret compartment or just leave it empty.

2. i leave it empty cuz it clunks if you put things in it.. but i used to put coins! =)

I have a friend who puts her lighter in there.. and sometimes.. ciggies!

3. Nothing so far as I only discovered that little space the other day! I put my cell phone in the coin purse. I ADORE this bag. I do wish it had a pocket on the inside...

4. LOL another secret compartment? (can you tell i dont' have a spy?) i just the other week discovered that the flap thingy opens into a mouth like space and thought that was pretty cool....now there is another one? Maybe i DO want a spy after all.... lol

5. The authentic card and yellow envelopes.

6. weed....to forget how much i spent on that bag :lol: but i love her regardless ;)

7. hehehe... I do the same. I put a bill or two into the narrow secret compartment, in case of emergencies :smile:

8. :sad: i want a spy now soley for the secret compartments! lol i remember when i was younger there were these cool shoes, and you lifted up the inner sole and there was a hidden away comartment in teh shoes....ppl put drugs in it i guess?? hahah it was cool anyways. and there were flames on the toes :P

9. I have nothing in mine yet...
    But putting a few bills in for emergency is a great idea considering none of my lipsticks or glosses fit. :0(
    Well, maybe my lip venom because it's extra dinky.

10. OK, I have to go now and check for that secret compartment everyone is talking about!!! I am a SPY virgin, so I haven't discovered it yet!!!:lol:

11. LOL LOL that is sooo funny and such a good idea! LOL :biggrin:

12. LOL:biggrin: :biggrin:

13. LMAO!:lol:

14. I leave mine empty too. I dunno, but I've read on this forum about the tiny hinge/clasp for the cover becoming loose so that it can't shut properly anymore. I don't want to fiddle with mine so much that the same thing happens to me. Better to leave it alone.

15. I heard the same thing, TammyD, so mine is empty.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice