What's in your Rebecca Minkoff bag?

eehlers said:
Here's what fits in my Chance Briefcase - it's roomier than it looks and the front flap zip pocket and magnet clise pocket on the back help with stashing little items!

Abas frame wallet, Nerd Alert pouch, Cory pouch, Tiffany eyeglasses, MbMJ sunnies, Tokidoki pouch, change purse, keys and work badge (not pictured is my iPhone as it's my camera)

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Oops - here's a pic of the bag itself:

PH MAM has a couple of RM pouches, a brush, gum, dentist reminder appt card :sad: and my LV agenda/wallet.
Of course my phone goes in there too, but I'm using that to take the pic.

photo-1534.jpg

I love this bag!!! Purple Haze haunts my dreams.

well i finally did it! here's what's in my Tangy MAMa!
Coach capacity wristlet holds all my girly stuff
Coach Hamptons wristlet is my wallet
Coach mini skinny is to transfer ID, CC cash for running in somwhere
RM Kiss and Makeup in Night holds random reciepts etc
my phone
Altoids
and gum:tup:
Oh my goodness i luv that makeup bag, xxxxx Thanks for sharing I LOVE REBECCA MINKOFF...

Last edited by a moderator:
Please read our rules, buying and selling on the forum is not allowed.

YIKES...I am sooo sorry I didnt actually think you would sale to me I was hoping you could / would tell me where to buy one myself. I will be careful with my wording next time..Ive seen other tpf members talk like this and didnt know it was breaking the RULES...Sorry again, wont happen again!!!:nogood:

Here's what's in my Orange Mini MAC for a vacation day of window shopping:

- A small card holder with ID window and zip pocket for cash/coins
- Cory pouch
- small notepad and pen
- super cheap oversized sunnies
- Tokidoki tin of mints
- keys
(not pictured: iPhone)

- Cory pouch
- small notepad and pen
- Tokidoki tin of mints
- keys

Love your pouch! She would look FAB with my Perf. MAM :biggrin:

- Cory pouch
- small notepad and pen
- Tokidoki tin of mints
- keys

Hi there I'm trying to get ideas of organizing my bag and have been asking fellow TPF'ers what's in your pouches do you mind sharing what's in yours??

Thanks for sharing , I love the color of your bag!!!

Hi there I'm trying to get ideas of organizing my bag and have been asking fellow TPF'ers what's in your pouches do you mind sharing what's in yours??

Thanks for sharing , I love the color of your bag!!!

Sure thing. I actually carry a few pouches in my everyday bag...

Tokidoki pouch - I jokingly call this the "emergency" pouch - it has Advil, tampons, an eyeglass repair kit, a mini sewing kit, some Ricolas, a small mirror, lip balm, lip gloss and a perfume rollerball

Cory pouch - I keep reward cards that I don't use as often and receipts in this one

Kerry ("Nerd Alert") pouch - this one has my power cord for my iPhone, ear buds, mini notepad and pen, a calculator, and tissues (I also keep things like my free Starbucks coffee card in this one when I get them thanks to my Starbucks gold card - I'm a caffeine addict)

HTH!

GIRL AND CLOSET said:
Woah... Enjoying the contents (colors) of your bag thanks for sharing on another note ive recently been obsessed with pouches and what to put in them you seem to have this down with so many... Hehe you mind sharing what's in your pouches??

Thanks again!!! ( every one for putting up with my pouch question obsession )

Thanks!

The Benji pouch is actually my wallet, so money, ID etc.
My Guilt pouch carries all of my cards that don't fit in my wallet :smile:
My trustfund pouch has all of my geeky stuff, iPhone charger, earbuds.

Sure thing. I actually carry a few pouches in my everyday bag...

Tokidoki pouch - I jokingly call this the "emergency" pouch - it has Advil, tampons, an eyeglass repair kit, a mini sewing kit, some Ricolas, a small mirror, lip balm, lip gloss and a perfume rollerball

Cory pouch - I keep reward cards that I don't use as often and receipts in this one

Kerry ("Nerd Alert") pouch - this one has my power cord for my iPhone, ear buds, mini notepad and pen, a calculator, and tissues (I also keep things like my free Starbucks coffee card in this one when I get them thanks to my Starbucks gold card - I'm a caffeine addict)

HTH!

Hehe wow thanks so much this help me alot so kind of you and your funny with the whole Starbucks comment lol I know what you mean it's addictive :biggrin: