Whats in your opinion, the "holygrail" of birkins, objectively speaking?

jedimaster

O.G.
Dec 21, 2006
I am curious to hear what everyones opinion is of which size/color/leather/hardward combinations are the most sought after, most quintessential birkin bags? Your opinion of most wanted, regardless of whether you personally like them, want them, or have them.

I'll take a stab at this - I would say, in no particular order:

35 cm black togo with PH

35 cm natural barenia with GH

35 cm black box with GH

35 cm cognac ostrich with GH

35 cm blue jean togo with PH

For what its worth, I dont have or want any of these, well maybe with the exception of the first and last ones.

I hope the last one is, but I'm biased! haha. But anyway, I'm not sure about what everyone else wants but I really want a bi-color croc birkin. I think croc birkins in general are totally holy grail! :yahoo:

I was told by a reseller that black birkins are harder to get to resell because so many people like them and keep them in their wardrobe of bags. That's interesting because I requested one at last podium just 'cause I thought it would be a neat knock-around go everywhere bag.

Apparently a lot people agree.....

Don't know if, at large, more people would want the 35 or the 30cm....here on tpf, both sizes seem to be sought after.

my holy grails are in my signature... hehehe
i want the BJ kelly and gold clemence the most, followed by the vert chartreuse....
those are my holy grails for i don't see my self to have the need or carry an exotic for my lifestyle (still 23...) so it's the end of the road for bags after I make the jump to get these babies!! :smile:

In my neck of the woods, togo is a very popular skin. Followed closely by box.

As for colors, the most popular are black (PH/GH), gold (GH), and blue jean (PH).

Sizewise it would definitely have to be the 35 cm.