What's in your Mulberry?

Poppy bagfan

aka Poppy Dogfan
O.G.
May 31, 2008
Call me odd, but I love seeing what pople put in thier bags.....how cool are the purses, wallets and inserts we use? Jenova did a fab pic of all she fit into one of her babies, and then on the Somerset hobo thread 2.go.2 posted a fab pic of her Somerset hobo with two divine looking small leather goods inside.....

My stuff alwasy endds up in a mish mash in my bags (big bag problem!)

I would love to see some pics of what you keep in your bags!

Going out now for DHs birthday (taking candles so we can have cake in quaint tea room!) but will post up my "insides" this eve.

;)

Unfortunately I can't provide a picture, as I'm at work, but in my mitzy messenger today, I have:

Mulberry black wrinkled patent credit card/receipt holder
Mulberry oak crocodile keyring (attached to car & house keys)
Mulberry oak agenda
Mulberry aqua small zipped coin purse (with some euro coins inside)
Lipgloss
Co-proxamol (cos I've hurt my neck and can't turn it!)
Sunglasses (wishful thinking!!)
Umbrella
Purse
Mirror
Mobile phone
Face powder & brush
Asthma inhalers
Hand cream
Clean pair of black socks (off Ten Pin Bowling tonight with people from work)
...and finally a spare Mulberry dustbag at the bottom, which was stuffed in the bag when I bought it!

Unfortunately I can't provide a picture, as I'm at work, but in my mitzy messenger today, I have:

Mulberry black wrinkled patent credit card/receipt holder
Mulberry oak crocodile keyring (attached to car & house keys)
Mulberry oak agenda
Mulberry aqua small zipped coin purse (with some euro coins inside)
Lipgloss
Co-proxamol (cos I've hurt my neck and can't turn it!)
Sunglasses (wishful thinking!!)
Umbrella
Purse
Mirror
Mobile phone
Face powder & brush
Asthma inhalers
Hand cream
Clean pair of black socks (off Ten Pin Bowling tonight with people from work)
...and finally a spare Mulberry dustbag at the bottom, which was stuffed in the bag when I bought it!

Wasn't it you who laughed at me for carrying sunglasses and an umbrella? Don't hurt your neck more bowling!

OOh! FlyvetJo, many thanks for this thread - will have a look thru this while i drink my coffee.....shattered after the hike around the countryside!

Bliss!

FF, Can't beleive what you got in yr Mitzy! Lovin' the matching accessories....but take care that neck - tonight!

xx

I have a clear Estee Lauder make up bag - zipped, where I put a pen and a lipstick - this make up bag protects my Mulberry from stains inside, and it is easy to see what's in it!

Gonna reply here just for Ali...and will post same pics in the other thread just to do it right....

Glad I have a bag nosing twin Ali :girlsigh:

(Actually i cannot seem to upload pics so will put them in my album. :blush:)