What's in Your Mini Mabel bag?

frizz

Nov 8, 2006
Hi All,
I have been lurking in the Mulberry thread for a while and thougfht I'd make my first post! I am the proud owner of three mulberrys (was 4 but I sold one on ebay) and a number of Mulberry accessories. My latest purchase is a fushia mini mabel which I got for a bargain price..There's a story I could tell but I won't bore u all with the details.

In anycase if there are any mini Mabel owners out there..what have u got currently in yours...

In mine....
Blackberry curve
Smythson small book "Girl Notes"
Nine west flatties
CD's
Paperback
2 sets of keys
Balenciaga coin purse
brush
Radley bus pass holder
Agent provaceteur perfume
memory sticks
plasters
pen
breath spray
lipstick
Rose and co Rose Petal salve
Nivea soft moisturiser

Quite a bit for such a teenty bag!:P

I was in 2 minds whether or not to keep my mini but decided today and use it. I love the colour and the leather is devine! I am not so in love with the new collection tbh. NBothing really grabs me.

I am going to try myMabel with a strap from one of my bags (not a Mulberry) to see if I can wear it across the body. It may work is may not but I am going to give it my best.

Hi All,
I have been lurking in the Mulberry thread for a while and thougfht I'd make my first post! I am the proud owner of three mulberrys (was 4 but I sold one on ebay) and a number of Mulberry accessories. My latest purchase is a fushia mini mabel which I got for a bargain price..There's a story I could tell but I won't bore u all with the details.

In anycase if there are any mini Mabel owners out there..what have u got currently in yours...

In mine....
Blackberry curve
Nine west flatties
CD's
Paperback
2 sets of keys
Balenciaga coin purse
brush
Radley bus pass holder
memory sticks
plasters
pen
breath spray
lipstick
Nivea soft moisturiser

No bore us please, we love details!!
It's a surprisingly spacious bag, especially in the antique leather.
I can fit everything from my normal everyday bag into mine.
Phone
Purse
Diary
Keys
chq book
etc

Hi All,

In mine....
Blackberry curve
Nine west flatties
CD's
Paperback
2 sets of keys
Balenciaga coin purse
brush
Radley bus pass holder
memory sticks
plasters
pen
breath spray
lipstick
Nivea soft moisturiser

All of that in a mini? Wow! :nuts::tup::yahoo: including a book and shoes? how did you manage it?!