What's in your COACH bag?

That bag looked so small and I was totally taken by surprise when I saw what was inside
That bag looked so small and I was totally taken by surprise when I saw what was inside :tup: Gorgeous color, too.

This is the Cary Crossbody in dark pine. I think it’s going to be a favorite for a carefree go to bag (seems this is my new style lately, very casual).
View attachment 5637966View attachment 5637967View attachment 5637968View attachment 5637969
My pen.
Rexy cardholder for extra cards.
Peanuts Mini Skinny for main wallet.
Mono Eclipse Key Pouch (gift from hubby), extras (chapstick, hand sanitizer).
Damier Ebene Key Pouch for keys.
Mini pochette as my catch all.
Sunglasses, tissues, lip balm and face spray.
Calendar.

This is the Cary Crossbody in dark pine. I think it’s going to be a favorite for a carefree go to bag (seems this is my new style lately, very casual).
View attachment 5637966View attachment 5637967View attachment 5637968View attachment 5637969
My pen.
Calendar.
I absolutely love the Peanuts mini skinny. It looks loved. Charlie and the gang always make me smile.

My pen.
Calendar.
I think this is the first time I've seen this bag and I love it!! And really love this color too :love: I'm going to keep an eye out and see if it goes on sale anywhere, it's the perfect size!

Wow. I'm genuinely surprised and that's a lot, taking that I own a Cassie and know how much the regular version can hold.
What an insanely cute and roomy bag!
It’s so deceptively spacious - I’ve seen people pack a lot more into them in YouTube review videos. I think I’m content now that I have my Chalk one for the warmer months and this one for every other season. I was previously eyeing the regular version (which comes in a lot of awesome colors!) but this size really worked out for me.