What's in your COACH bag?

View attachment 5423830
View attachment 5423831
View attachment 5423832
View attachment 5423834
I just love this bag and can’t believe how much it holds.
I have my mini pochette as my catch all/emergency pouch.
Cles for my keys
Calendar
Orange card case (outlet) as my main wallet
Signature card case for store cards & gift cards
Mask
Hand sanitizer (baby Yoda)
Sunglasses
Pen
Tissues
Face spray (blue bottle, when it’s very hot)
Lip balm
Oh, I am using the strap that came with the denim Tali.
I love that this looks structured and huggable at once! It's fun to have a peek at your pretty slgs, pen, and cutie Grogu hiding in there. :smile:

• Love
Reactions: HeatherL
I’ve been carrying my Rogue Tote a lot over the past week or so as I need extra room to carry documents and miscellaneous items at the moment. I usually carry one of my small, everyday bags inside but I do have an organizer that I occasionally use instead. This is everything inside at the moment and there’s plenty of room to spare in the tote, so I can throw in a pair of flats, water bottle and a snack, even a sweater or small jacket.

3EC0FAB3-246F-4EBE-B9E5-6396BD91BF44.jpegF1473620-70D4-4FE0-ACFE-AF96AA2338D2.jpeg

I’ve been carrying my Rogue Tote a lot over the past week or so as I need extra room to carry documents and miscellaneous items at the moment. I usually carry one of my small, everyday bags inside but I do have an organizer that I occasionally use instead. This is everything inside at the moment and there’s plenty of room to spare in the tote, so I can throw in a pair of flats, water bottle and a snack, even a sweater or small jacket.

View attachment 5608995View attachment 5608996
What is the card case (the one with your immunization card inside)?

This is the Cary Crossbody in dark pine. I think it’s going to be a favorite for a carefree go to bag (seems this is my new style lately, very casual).
5CDBE253-B4E3-49EC-8A11-CB9905F4EFB9.jpeg497D781C-E7AA-4CB3-9BDE-E4BA501FF2BB.jpeg1F743BBB-7B32-49B7-9C30-E43D8D8B31B0.jpeg4DF6ADFB-8165-44AB-8826-F31C812D08B1.jpeg
My pen.
Rexy cardholder for extra cards.
Peanuts Mini Skinny for main wallet.
Mono Eclipse Key Pouch (gift from hubby), extras (chapstick, hand sanitizer).
Damier Ebene Key Pouch for keys.
Mini pochette as my catch all.
Sunglasses, tissues, lip balm and face spray.
Calendar.

This is the Cary Crossbody in dark pine. I think it’s going to be a favorite for a carefree go to bag (seems this is my new style lately, very casual).
View attachment 5637966View attachment 5637967View attachment 5637968View attachment 5637969
My pen.
Calendar.
Thank you for showing what fits. I love seeing these with all the fun things contained inside!

Reactions: HeatherL

View attachment 5608995View attachment 5608996
Beautiful! I appreciate seeing how you have the bags organized with everything in place so you can reach in and find what you need. We get to appreciate these things here. :biggrin:

View attachment 5637966View attachment 5637967View attachment 5637968View attachment 5637969
My pen.
Calendar.
That bag looked so small and I was totally taken by surprise when I saw what was inside :tup: Gorgeous color, too.