What's in Your Chloe Bag?

(Know this is a bit of an older post, but just had to say) Gorgeous color SESpry!! Is that Marcie in the navy color, or royal blue, or what? Whatever it is, it is beautiful and you've inspired me to spring for my first Chloe this year... :smile:
So sorry for my incredibly tardy reply! This bag is Royal Navy and is so incredibly versatile that I have considered getting a mini Marcie in the same colour. Hope you enjoy picking out a Chloe.

I have a Chloe Hudson, so as it is not my go-to bag I always move things around, but normally what you would find inside my Hudson while wearing it would be a lipstick, my wallet (I have to buy a smaller one that fits better inside by the way), my keys, sunglasses, my oyster card and my phone... not much, but Im so scared to damage it somehow that I try to keep it as empty as possible :S

I tried on the Faye bracelet bag in store. It fit my huge battery pack, my slim wallet, and my iPhone 6S, plus had room for small extras like a couple of keys or a lipstick. Of course it looked bulky but I like that look for the Faye! I wish I snapped a pic in store but here’s what I fit inside:

Attachments

• 7852B853-D5F0-49D0-B64E-ECEA0707FEC3.jpeg
    7852B853-D5F0-49D0-B64E-ECEA0707FEC3.jpeg
    140.9 KB · Views: 957
Reactions: Poppy206