What's in your CHANEL bag today? Include pics!

I’ve been looking into bag organizers but was worried they would be too thick and reduce the amount of items I can put in my smaller bags. I am impressed by how much stuff can still fit in yours though! Do you mind sharing what size classic flap the Zoomoni pictured above is for? Also, once you insert the stuffed Zoomoni into your CF, is it a tight fit/do you feel like it stretches the bag a bit?

I have the m/l and the zoomoni does not stretch it. Its snug but not tight. I made more room by getting rid of a larger wallet and stuffed my cards in the slots in the zoomoni (which incidentally are exactly credit/loyalty card size). Only my credit card / bank card and driving license are in the small card holder. So lots of leftover room for a mini twist and spray, lipstick, hand cream etc. Trying to go minimal and the insert helps with that.
Edit: oh and to add Zoomoni seems to be the only one putting the end slots for lipsticks... Sooni and Samorga dont have those.

Reactions: KRISDEE and jc3881
I have the m/l and the zoomoni does not stretch it. Its snug but not tight. I made more room by getting rid of a larger wallet and stuffed my cards in the slots in the zoomoni (which incidentally are exactly credit/loyalty card size). Only my credit card / bank card and driving license are in the small card holder. So lots of leftover room for a mini twist and spray, lipstick, hand cream etc. Trying to go minimal and the insert helps with that.
Edit: oh and to add Zoomoni seems to be the only one putting the end slots for lipsticks... Sooni and Samorga dont have those.

Thank you for the insight - this was very helpful!!

Something new and Something old in my vintage square classic mini Chanel bag.
This is My first Chanel bag . Still in fabulous condition , can’t believe she’s with me for over 25 years!!!
Your bag look amazing. Do you take it to the store for upkeep? I have a 15 year old Chanel bag I am debating on sending to an outside source some people swear by.

Reactions: Katzilla
Heading out (to the bank, nowhere exciting) for the first time in who knows how long, so I decided to bring my favorite mini. I always feel self-conscious with my jumbos (I live in a very rural island) so the mini is a good sub.
I didn’t mean to bring the sharpie and the eraser along :yucky:
(Oh and my phone fits too)

Attachments

• 7FD8153A-A52E-4204-920A-0603BBA651DC.jpeg
    7FD8153A-A52E-4204-920A-0603BBA651DC.jpeg
    273.3 KB · Views: 382