What's in your CHANEL bag today? Include pics!

Love this reissue combo! Is that a vernis zcp? I forgot the color..Lol. I have the same one. It’s nice to see light colored vernis pop up :hbeat:

Thanks :smile:. How fun you have the same rose ballerine vernis ZCP (it’s amazing I haven’t gotten color transfer on it yet :lol:). I love your reissue combo (the dark hardware with the patent/glazed ? leather) and your gorgeous Boy Coin Purse (I adore the look of the Boy. I had a CC coin purse before but it was a tad small for me, the dollar bills kept getting caught in the zipper).

Reactions: bh4me
Thanks :smile:. How fun you have the same rose ballerine vernis ZCP (it’s amazing I haven’t gotten color transfer on it yet :lol:). I love your reissue combo (the dark hardware with the patent/glazed ? leather) and your gorgeous Boy Coin Purse (I adore the look of the Boy. I had a CC coin purse before but it was a tad small for me, the dollar bills kept getting caught in the zipper).

Your RB ZCP looks good :tup: It is a really pretty color but yeah... I only use mine in light interior or leather lined bags to avoid color transfer...lol. As for the reissue, it is in glazed leather. I know what you mean about the bills in the coin purse. I have to fold bills twice when using this type of Chanel slg. Years back, I went through a ridiculous phase of acquiring coin purses/card holders and use them mostly for small/mini bags. I'm glad that phase is over given how crazy the prices have gotten. It's now more fun to shop my collection.

Reactions: Iamminda
Loving the Zoomoni insert. Slots for cards, earphones for my phone, cable for phone, chanel mini twist and spray coco mademoiselle, hand cream, lip balm, mask of course, and card holder (its an RF blocking one for my credit cards). Rest of cards (insurance, health, loyalty etc are in the zoomoni slots). Anyone else use inserts / organizers?? If so which brand? I have tried Zoomoni and Sooni bag in bag. Both are good quality. I have a Sooni in my med. Gabrielle.

20201114_010302.jpg

Loving the Zoomoni insert. Slots for cards, earphones for my phone, cable for phone, chanel mini twist and spray coco mademoiselle, hand cream, lip balm, mask of course, and card holder (its an RF blocking one for my credit cards). Rest of cards (insurance, health, loyalty etc are in the zoomoni slots). Anyone else use inserts / organizers?? If so which brand? I have tried Zoomoni and Sooni bag in bag. Both are good quality. I have a Sooni in my med. Gabrielle.

View attachment 4905055

I’ve been looking into bag organizers but was worried they would be too thick and reduce the amount of items I can put in my smaller bags. I am impressed by how much stuff can still fit in yours though! Do you mind sharing what size classic flap the Zoomoni pictured above is for? Also, once you insert the stuffed Zoomoni into your CF, is it a tight fit/do you feel like it stretches the bag a bit?