What's in your CHANEL bag today? Include pics!

Is this the mini coco handle?

I am planning to purchase a coco handle from 20K and a bit torn about sizes. I originally thought I want the small/medium mainly because of how it looks but after seeing videos I realized it might not be for me mainly because I plan to wear it as a shoulder bag and the bigger size has a long drop while the mini has the perfect drop for shoulder carry, I don’t carry much so capacity isn’t an issue.
Since you own this (mini?) and the old medium boy could you do me a favor and do a comparison side to side? If the mini is comparable in size and strap drop to the old medium boy then I’ll definitely go for it instead of the small!
that is the mini. I have the small/medium and I really don't think the chain is longer to use as a crossbody. I cannot crossbody the small/medium coco and I'm only 5'2". I could but the handle would be stabbing me in the ribs...too high up

Reactions: XCCX
I love so much in this pic! I have the same mini pochette and consider myself so lucky to own this rare masterpiece, it has such gorgeous features. I also love your new avatar, cute!
Thank you so much :smile:. Yeah for twinning on the gorgeous MP. I absolutely love the look of this digital blue print — it is the ”gem” :lol: of my SLG collection. I also feel lucky for owning this MP (especially since I simply called the store after it was released and was able to reserve it and buy it just like that.) Thanks again :smile:

Reactions: Bags_4_life