What's in your CHANEL bag today? Include pics!

Nice! Finally I see how the LV TP 15 fit in the boy.. I'm on the order list for the 15.. Hopefully the SA can source one for me.. Fingers crossed..

Good luck! I got my TP 15 recently in Vienna. I also have the LV Mini Pochette, which holds about the same amount, but takes up slightly less space (it isn't as tall). I use the mini pochette in my M/L Classic Flaps and small/225 Reissue (or if I think I might need a grab and go pouch in my bag) and the TP 15 in my old medium Boys, Jumbo and Tote. When I need to carry extra, I use both the mini pochette and the TP 15 simultaneously. You might want to consider the mini-pochette if you are unable to locate the TP 15.

Hello! How long have u own this bag? Do u find any problems with it or u love it? Hahaha I was considering to purchasing one! Thanks

I love it so far but only wore it for about a week to week. The only negative is the strap tends to fall off my shoulder. It's a really spacious workhorse bag. Can't believe it took me this long to get it.

R u planning to get it used?

I love it so far but only wore it for about a week to week. The only negative is the strap tends to fall off my shoulder. It's a really spacious workhorse bag. Can't believe it took me this long to get it.

R u planning to get it used?

Yup. Originally plan to get it from the boutique. But I saw review that even the new piece get saggy easily. So its better to get it prelove for almost half the price. And I can use the other half of the $ for my square mini which the combi also cannot be found in boutique :sad: Have to get it prelove.