What's in your CHANEL bag today? Include pics!

Via www.insidemypurse.com coming soon!
xangacomkarenbabi.jpg

this picture made me smile, I HAVE THAT WALLET!! and i love hello kitty :biggrin:

does anyone know if that wallet would fit in a classic 2.55 medium?

Hi!

I love this thread on the LV sub forum and hope it's ok to start one here.
If it does not belong here, mods please move and accept my apologies....
I am a very curious girl, and love to see what peeps carry with them in their bags.:shame: Just like how when I visit someone's home for the first time, I always make a pit stop in the bathroom, and try to get a peak at whatever else I pass on the way too.:P
It's a great reference too before purchasing....see what you can fit.
Please join in!:yes:
I'm using my baby cabas right now....here's what's inside her....:graucho:
IMG_0611.jpg

IMG_0613.jpg

Mick, I love how you always seem to match the accessories you carry to all your bags. (I do that, too, even though I rotate bags daily!)

Mick, I love how you always seem to match the accessories you carry to all your bags. (I do that, too, even though I rotate bags daily!)

thanks moo, wow, yes, i'm quite obsessive ....:Push:
wow, you change bags daily and still everything matches--that sounds tough...:sweatdrop:

thanks moo, wow, yes, i'm quite obsessive ....:Push:
wow, you change bags daily and still everything matches--that sounds tough...:sweatdrop:

I try my best when I have the matching accessories. I am not above changing my wallet daily. Totally nutty, I know. I even change my keys to another cles so that it will go with my bag and wallet. Yep. Nutty. :nuts:

I try my best when I have the matching accessories. I am not above changing my wallet daily. Totally nutty, I know. I even change my keys to another cles so that it will go with my bag and wallet. Yep. Nutty. :nuts:
me too! hey, can we go with the idea, maybe everyone else is nutty, and we are normal....ha!:wlae:

I tend to just carry the basics when taing my Chanels.
Medium classic flap: cell, lip balm and small wallet
Reissue in 227: cell, lip balm and continental wallet

Attachments

• chanel 016.jpg
    chanel 016.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 13,692
  • chanel 012.jpg
    chanel 012.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 13,383
efrias--you can hold so much in your lovely new tote!

tanja--i envy how low maintenance you are...i don't carry tons myself, but wish i carried even less bc the smaller bags are just so cute (but i worry how practical they'd be for everyday, ykwim?)--loooks great!

wow, this is such a fun thread! i have to get home and post my pics too! it's interesting, i didnt know so many girls carried gum, hehe. i just might start carrying some myself.

can someone let me know if theres another size between the pst and gst or does the pst just look soo much bigger in pictures? because the thing is so tiny irl..

Mick, lol I know what you mean and it just works for me when I don't go to work, just shopping with a friend or something like this. The reissue is big enough to hold a paperbackbook which I need when taking the tube ot going to a doc's appointment.
The classic flap is actually my first small bag but I just had to have it because it was so cute:yes: