What's in your CHANEL bag today? Include pics!

Iamminda

May 18, 2014
Republic of OneRepublic
Love this reissue combo! Is that a vernis zcp? I forgot the color..Lol. I have the same one. It’s nice to see light colored vernis pop up :hbeat:
Thanks :smile:. How fun you have the same rose ballerine vernis ZCP (it’s amazing I haven’t gotten color transfer on it yet :lol:). I love your reissue combo (the dark hardware with the patent/glazed ? leather) and your gorgeous Boy Coin Purse (I adore the look of the Boy. I had a CC coin purse before but it was a tad small for me, the dollar bills kept getting caught in the zipper).

Reactions: bh4me

bh4me

May 16, 2015
Thanks :smile:. How fun you have the same rose ballerine vernis ZCP (it’s amazing I haven’t gotten color transfer on it yet :lol:). I love your reissue combo (the dark hardware with the patent/glazed ? leather) and your gorgeous Boy Coin Purse (I adore the look of the Boy. I had a CC coin purse before but it was a tad small for me, the dollar bills kept getting caught in the zipper).
Your RB ZCP looks good :tup: It is a really pretty color but yeah... I only use mine in light interior or leather lined bags to avoid color transfer...lol. As for the reissue, it is in glazed leather. I know what you mean about the bills in the coin purse. I have to fold bills twice when using this type of Chanel slg. Years back, I went through a ridiculous phase of acquiring coin purses/card holders and use them mostly for small/mini bags. I'm glad that phase is over given how crazy the prices have gotten. It's now more fun to shop my collection.

Reactions: Iamminda