What's in your CHANEL bag today? Include pics!

Here are the pics, I’ve used the mini pochette, the mini o case and the round coin purse as examples. With the first two item my cardholder cannot fit beside it, it has to go to the front, if they’re too stuffed the front flap bulges out ever so slightly. The best combination is the round coin purse on its side, then the cardholder can fit beside it no problem. The phone fits in the front slip and it’s an iPhone 8 but I use it for photos. You may need to measure the length of your key pouch and compare it to the cardholder size. Hope it’s of help [emoji4][emoji173]️

ETA: Forgot to quote you [emoji85][emoji85] @lvbananas

No issues dear. I came in to check anyways!

Thank you for the detailed write up and pics! All your goodies look so beautiful stacked up! Yeah, think I need to check the measurements to be double sure. Thank you Hun! [emoji173]️

I for what ever reason think the small cf is more feminine and lady like and a bit more dressier to take out to weddings and nights out, compares to the M/L cf, though the latter can fit more.

No issues dear. I came in to check anyways!

Thank you for the detailed write up and pics! All your goodies look so beautiful stacked up! Yeah, think I need to check the measurements to be double sure. Thank you Hun! [emoji173]️

Welcome [emoji4]

I for what ever reason think the small cf is more feminine and lady like and a bit more dressier to take out to weddings and nights out, compares to the M/L cf, though the latter can fit more.

Yes the small size is my favourite of the two because the M/L isn’t big enough as a day to day bag anyway ...

Reactions: lvbananas
What I'm currently carrying in my Small Boy Bag. I have my phone (used it to take the picture so I just featured another phone case), Card Holder, LV Cles + OrbitKey organizer, Tissues, Blotting Sheets, Hand Sanitizer, Mini Hand Cream, Mini Perfume, Lip Balm, Lipstick, Portable Charger, Earbuds, Listerine Cool Mints, Sanitizing Wipe, Deodorant Wipe, Stain Removing Wipe, Splenda, Crystal Light Pack, Safety Pin, Bandaids, Fruit To Go, Mini Bag with Q-Tips, Toothpicks and Tylenol.

IMG_E8130.jpg IMG_E8128.jpg IMG_8131.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!

What I'm currently carrying in my Small Boy Bag. I have my phone (used it to take the picture so I just featured another phone case), Card Holder, LV Cles + OrbitKey organizer, Tissues, Blotting Sheets, Hand Sanitizer, Mini Hand Cream, Mini Perfume, Lip Balm, Lipstick, Portable Charger, Earbuds, Listerine Cool Mints, Sanitizing Wipe, Deodorant Wipe, Stain Removing Wipe, Splenda, Crystal Light Pack, Safety Pin, Bandaids, Fruit To Go, Mini Bag with Q-Tips, Toothpicks and Tylenol.

View attachment 4174055 View attachment 4174054 View attachment 4174053

I love seeing how much some people can fit into a bag (and I'm one of the people that does it, too!)

Reactions: dollymix27

View attachment 4174055 View attachment 4174054 View attachment 4174053

That’s a lot of stuff!!!!