What's in your CHANEL bag today? Include pics!

So far I'm pretty enamored with it, but to be fair I've only had it a few days. What I like about it is that it's small enough to throw in my tote and just use it all the time as my regular wallet and then pull it out when I want to run in somewhere. I think it's going to be a winner. I'm taking it on vacation this weekend so I will put it to the test.
ooo Nice! I can't wait to hear how it goes!

Thank you so much for this, I have been debating if I should buy a full size wallet or go for the medium, nice to know it fits inside your bag comfortably! Thank you for the great photos!
I fits great, but it does limit the amount of "stuff" I can carry around. I do have a thinner wallet that I use when I want to carry more, here is a picture, its super thin and its so soft and beautiful....

Attachments

• Reveal 6.jpg
    Reveal 6.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 3,335
  • Reveal 9.jpg
    Reveal 9.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 3,369
  • Reveal 14.jpg
    Reveal 14.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 3,388
Today's luggage... In my bag are, lipstick, key holder, key cles, double zip wallet, iPhone, agenda cover that I use as a checkbook holder, a little perfume - and there was a pen but it rolled under the couch while I was taking this photo, and now I can't reach it! Not pictured - old candy wrappers, about 35 receipts, two packets of splenda, and a chinese takeout menu. :smile:

View attachment 3651191

Hello, beautiful cross body.
I was wondering if you notice fingerprints on your amarante key holder? Thanks.

Hello, beautiful cross body.
I was wondering if you notice fingerprints on your amarante key holder? Thanks.
Thank you! I suppose it does get a few fingerprints but not so much that you'd worry about it. i pulled it out of my bag for this shot and I did not clean it before the photo. I handle it all day every day so I think I probably rub back off whatever fingerprints get on it and if anything unfortunate gets on it (like chocolate ice cream, lol), a quick wipe with a paper towel and a little water or a light spritz of windex cleans it right up. If you're thinking of getting one I wouldn't hesitate. My most used/valued SLGs are my key holders!

Reactions: lisaroberts