What's in your bal wallet?

beautiful stranger

The Original Angel
O.G.
Nov 27, 2005
Stolen from the LV forum .. show us what's in your bal wallet .. we can help each other decide what wallet holds the most and which is more durable and easy to use .. that way we can have an easier time planning our next wallet purchase :tup:

I'll start ..

05 navy campagnon ..

I have another wallet (LV pomme french purse) that holds my cash, coins, important reciepts, bank cards, and IDs .. this one is for everything else!!

it has 11 card card slots (I use some of them to hold 2 cards each!!)

123456789i3.jpg

I use one opening behind the card slots to hold shipping slips

123456789i4.jpg

I use the other opening to store recipts

123456789i5.jpg

I use this slot behind the coin compartment to store misc. papers

123456789i6.jpg

I use the coin compartment to store photos and stuff like that

123456789i7.jpg

The little slot in the front I use to keep the wallet cards

123456789i.jpg

An overview of everything it carries and more!!! I have 13 cards in there by the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

123456789i1.jpg

OMG - I want a wallet like that!!! I only have two coin purses and a Porte-monnaie... But as soon as I find a Money or Compagnon - I will add pics... Still Searching..

I would be interested to know about the smaller wallets, as I do find my coin wallet a bit to long for the likes of my shoulder or makeup/clutch. Does any one have one that could comment or show pics!!

Great thread!! ^F&G - I have a black coin (portefeuille?) zip wallet, and an ink coin purse, too. I love these wallets!! The wallet, IMO, is the perfect size to put in a coat/jacket pocket, and I love the little mirror that it has. :heart: However, I do think it gets a little bulky if I try and overstuff it, so I put the majority of my receipts, coins, etc. in the coin purse. Here are some pics:

218_1475.jpg

218_14692.jpg

218_14792.jpg

218_1468_2.jpg

218_1480.jpg

i have a rouge vermillion money wallet - sorry, no pics! i only take pics of the stuff i'm selling :sad:

love the money though - holds tons of cc's, cash and change. and it's not very heavy - i used to carry a french purse by Mondi, which i loved, but it got too heavy.

love the Bal accessories, though - they are pricey but great!