what's in your bag?

Oh that's the regular chain bag from years ago. I still use it because it's so sturdy and holds a lot of stuff. That little thing around the logo -- that's just the other handle (not a flap or anything, although it looks like it).

mussolini said:
Oh that's the regular chain bag from years ago. I still use it because it's so sturdy and holds a lot of stuff. That little thing around the logo -- that's just the other handle (not a flap or anything, although it looks like it).

Ohhhh, it looks like a flap! Still cute!

This is what's in mine :P

Yes, the extra sweater goes in there as well, it's still friggin snowing here! The little teddy bear my mom gave me on V-day, so it's my little "in bag luck charm" :love: The little pen case is great, I would be so pissed if I got ink stains in my Speedy. The ipod case is Coach, I like it :amuse:

Attachments

• in_bag.JPG
    in_bag.JPG
    128.6 KB · Views: 137
Swedie said:

Yes, the extra sweater goes in there as well, it's still friggin snowing here! The little teddy bear my mom gave me on V-day, so it's my little "in bag luck charm" :love: The little pen case is great, I would be so pissed if I got ink stains in my Speedy. The ipod case is Coach, I like it :amuse:

so cute, Swedie! Is the bear 'Me to You' bear? :biggrin:

Swedie said:

You have such cute stuff. I :love: the teddy bear and ludlow. I don't know why, but I get so happy when I see other people with one because I have one. lol I sound like a dork.