what's in your bag?

Swedie

Us bound
purselova34 said:
You have such cute stuff. I :love: the teddy bear and ludlow. I don't know why, but I get so happy when I see other people with one because I have one. lol I sound like a dork.
Thanks Purselova! :shame: I love the ludlow.. It's just so pretty! Sometimes I just sit there and admire it and just LOVE it :love:

Virginia

Happiness
Sep 21, 2005
no camera here at the moment either but i have..
  • coach mini skinny
  • juicy tubes in dreamsicle
  • clinique superbalm in raspberry tint
  • mirror
  • house keys
  • treo
  • and my nextel

mussolini

Feb 28, 2006
OMG Archipelago! You read Tracy Chevalier? I read another novel of hers called "Girl with a Pearl Earring." Love her :smile:

And I love your bag :smile:

KTScrlet

O.G.
Feb 22, 2006
Jadore said:
ahh where did u get that little asthma pump holder in pink ..i WANT one for mine =)
I love it too. :biggrin: They are made in England. I bought mine on ebay. Do a search for puffapouch. I got mine from seller "puffapouch2."

mzcountess

mzcountess
Feb 21, 2006
in wonderland
hrmm i change whats in the bag as much as THE BAg..lol..but manily i have my wallet,keys,phone (a must),my diary,chewing gum,bandaids,chocolate(another must),the latest book im reading(the vodka dialogue by kirsty brooks),various vouchers and stuff which i get sent thru the mail,sunglasses,deodorant and makeup bag and brush..phew damn i didnt know i had so much..lol..and yes i carry a massive bag..my poor back..lol