what's in your bag?

mussolini

Feb 28, 2006
i thought it might be fun to peek into each other's bags!
here's what's in mine:

how about you?

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
Chicago
HEHE! Love your description!

And what a gorgeous Prada bag! When did they come out with that and how did I miss it?!

mussolini

Feb 28, 2006
Oh that's the regular chain bag from years ago. I still use it because it's so sturdy and holds a lot of stuff. That little thing around the logo -- that's just the other handle (not a flap or anything, although it looks like it).

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
Chicago
mussolini said:
Oh that's the regular chain bag from years ago. I still use it because it's so sturdy and holds a lot of stuff. That little thing around the logo -- that's just the other handle (not a flap or anything, although it looks like it).
Ohhhh, it looks like a flap! Still cute!

Swedie

Us bound
This is what's in mine :P

Yes, the extra sweater goes in there as well, it's still friggin snowing here! The little teddy bear my mom gave me on V-day, so it's my little "in bag luck charm" :love: The little pen case is great, I would be so pissed if I got ink stains in my Speedy. The ipod case is Coach, I like it :amuse:

Attachments

mussolini

Feb 28, 2006
They say the Speedy is the "Pandora's Bag" (pandora's box). Once you buy it, you can't stop buying LV.

oranGetRee

**I am a Vain Pot**
O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
my haven, my home
Swedie said:

Yes, the extra sweater goes in there as well, it's still friggin snowing here! The little teddy bear my mom gave me on V-day, so it's my little "in bag luck charm" :love: The little pen case is great, I would be so pissed if I got ink stains in my Speedy. The ipod case is Coach, I like it :amuse:
so cute, Swedie! Is the bear 'Me to You' bear? :biggrin:

purselova34

Jan 15, 2006
NJ
Swedie said:

You have such cute stuff. I :love: the teddy bear and ludlow. I don't know why, but I get so happy when I see other people with one because I have one. lol I sound like a dork.

pursegalsf

Handbag Connoisseur
O.G.
Dec 5, 2005
San Francisco
I can't take pics at the moment, but let's see....my fendi wallet, LV makeup case, Chanel sunglasses, car keys, lotion and gum.