what's in the box?!?!?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. so, i've been on ebay for ages but i never sell and i rarely buy... i've always been too skittish to make any major purchases until you great tPFers encouraged me with your amazing finds (of course i couldn't start will a small accessory and make my way up to something a bit bigger)... i was looking for the gray patent peyton since i wasn't having any luck finding her locally or getting a transfer done :cry:

in my hunt, i came across a gorgeous girlie in need of a good home!

wanna see her? mind a bit of a strip tease? :graucho:

2. No way! I mean.... of course! bring it on!

3. LOL!!

i kept stalking the delivery status online... it said arrived at unit but that didn't mean she was home yet, just at the PO... when i got home, i was pleasantly surprised to see that my sister had come by early and the box was sitting on the coffee table

whats in the box?!?!

[​IMG]

4. I'm in.

5. Open! Open! :biggrin:

6. i'm like a kid at christmas sometimes but the box was a lil tough for me (but not for my knife!!!)

[​IMG]

7. I've stalked usps.com for the past two days LOL I hate when they don't update! What a wonderful surprise to come home to though...a box on the table!

8. but then i start thinking, "are you insane?!?!? who knows what's in there!! you may accidentally kill him/her/it!! there's a little rip cord thing!!!"

so i pull it!

[​IMG]

9. Can't wait to see what's inside!

10. yay! i'm here!! hmmm, whatcha get?!

11. Yay! Another johnniegirl reveal!

12. hmmm, did they sqooosh your bag?? or is it a thing bag? hmmmm.......

13. f5 f5 f5

14. err, i meant to write: thin bag?

15. thankfully she was just coming down the east coast so i didn't have to hold my breath long!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]