What's in the box???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Woman, you are crazy! LOL!

I love them all! You have all of the keyfobs and charms that are my favorites! I should be getting my turtle either today or tomorrow and was thinking of getting the new fish key fob next because he is so darn cute-looking! Are you gonna get him too?

2. I love your collection! I don't know how I missed this thread before but I'm glad I got to see your eye-candy this morning. I wish I had Mr. Elephant. I love the patent embossed red butterfly, the koi fish, and the owl, too. Wish I had all of those I mentioned.

3. your charms and keyfobs collection is so serious! Love the angry bee and MR. elephant.

4. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:I am crazy...crazy for key fobs/charms that is. I uhh already ordered the new fish key fob:sweatdrop::lol:.

5. Hehe, of course you did!

I just added him to my RAOK wishlist! ;)

6. Great charms!!

7. I Love them all..but these are my favorites:yes:

8. Those are amongst my favorites too! I especially love Mr. Elephant :love:

9. Thanks Kimmie, I love your new watermelon key fob!!!

The angry bee is so adorable and of course Mr.Elephant is the BEST!

Thanks :flowers: I hope you can get the butterfly, koi fish and the owl and of course MR. Elephant soon!

I love the flowers too, they look great on totes! :yes:

10. Any new updates on this thread? :graucho:

11. LOL I see you found it! I'll snap some pictures when I get home, wish I werent so lazy cause I would have already done it!

12. Can't wait to see, Amie!! :smile:

13. Sooooo cute. I love them all.

14. Those are gorgeous keyfobs. You're giving your bags fresh looks just by hanging these off the straps or brass loops on them bags of yours.

Congrats! Thanks for sharing these.

Take care,

15. Wow, that is quite a large collection that you should really be proud of! So colourful and charming. I bet you have fun wearing new ones on a different bag every few weeks.