What's in the box???

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. WOW Ms.Amie, thats a stunning collection! Very cute keyfobs!

2. Love them.
    I'm not sure why they're so appealing to me, but they are!

3. Thanks!:drool:

4. They're appealing to you probably because they are so darn cute!!! :yes:

5. OMG super cute... keep it up & enjoy :smile:

6. So cute!! I must have the angry bee and the pig!

7. I was lucky enough to find the angry bee at Macy's--he was the last one and he was 15% off. There is a seller who is selling the pig on ebay right now! :tup:

8. I just ordered the new Fish keyfob (item #92310) and got Toucan keyfob off of ebay--so stay tune for updated pics once I get them!!!:yahoo:

9. Super cute collection.

10. Thanks superstar :smile:

11. Thanks for the info!!! I am SO broke at the moment though... I have a $600 bill coming for a stupid summer class that I don't want to take! :sad: I will hopefully get him (and maybe one for my grandma!) soon though!!!!

Yay about you ordering the new fish too! So cute!:smile:

12. Aww well I am sure you will still be able to find him on ebay or at the outlets maybe later on!!! There are more important things in life than keyfobs, and I just recently graduated so I totally understand what you mean about taking unwanted classes! :P

13. OMG !!! You have a lot!!!!!
    I only have two charms, it's a "I". The funny thing is that my husband one day bought me a "surprise" on eBay... and it was the same charm!!! So I have two "I" in the same color.

14. :roflmfao:LOL men. Well it was sweet of him to get you the "I" even though he bought you the same one, it's the thought that counts!!!

15. thanx for sharing!! my favs are all the flower charms...:love: