what's in the 70% off sale?

Aug 14, 2008
If you happen to be off to an outlet tomorrow I'd love to know what you buy and also what's in the sale, especially the big bargains - I wish I could be there! Do tell (oh and have one of the yummy scones for me as well if you're heading to Shepton:biggrin:)

I rang CO today and said I wanted an idea of what to expect as I had to make a long journey to get there and didn't want to waste my time if there wasn't anything I wanted. The SA said that she wasn't in yesterday and didn't know. So I pressed further and said could I speak to someone who did know. She said, let me look at the list.....and came up with maxi mabel, poppy and poppy satchel. Wouldn't go any further but to say it was a one day only promo.

I have rung CO again this morning and they will mail order today. They have Maxi mabels but don't know colour or cost, somerset satchel, white agyness, antique blonde seth, outlet antony in camel soho, and small mabel shoulder. Anyone want to know more could give them a ring.

Am wearing blinkers today - no bags for me for a good while after my Roxy splurge yesterday!

I hope some of you lovely ladies get a fab bargain - post piccies please :flowers:

Gulp!

I wasnt very well yesterday - spent the day in bed - must admit I did have the thought of getting up to check if they would do mail order but I thought probably not & went back to sleep!

ARGH!!!