"What's in my bag"

dec5 said:
im one of these crazy people who carry a lot. :sick:

i feel sick when my bag doesnt weigh a ton. :biggrin:

I have a huge work bag, too! I just felt like I had to bring my entire room to work especially when I travel between places.

purselova34 said:
Does anyone else get all happy when they see other people with the crap they have? hehe

I do and I have no idea if that's a good thing or not, as I was browsing through the pictures I kept thinking to myself "do I have a problem?"

oh i thought this was an actual thread we were sharing our stuff! we should just start posting our pics. haha.

if i had a bag, i would be carrying the following:
cellphone
key wallet
wallet
ipod/headphones
desk agenda (on occasions)
couple of magazines
lip balm
lotion
digicam/batteries

I'm always fascinated by what other people have in their bags! In fact, a few times sitting on underground trains I have nearly got punched for peering into someone's bag when it's on their lap, I must look really crazy but it's SO INTERESTING!:nuts:

A woman sat next to me with an open Chanel tote on her lap the other day, it was a gorgeous bag and she had loads of wonderful Smythson accessories, classy cosmetics and other interesting stuff - it sounds weird but I would have loved to have had a rummage - not to have any of them but just to be nosy!:lol:

I managed not to freak her out too much but my eyes were nearly dislocating themselves trying to see inside...

I'm a freak, I admit it, but hopefully a harmless one as I'm not dishonest or anything.;)

Is anyone else as weird about other people's bags as me?:sad:

Cx