What's in Her Bag? Whose Bag? Rebecca Minkoff's

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Vlad has a very special feature on the [​IMG]

Our ongoing series, What's in Her Bag? Features Rebecca Minkoff!

Hop over to the PurseBlog to check it out. It's a very cute editorial and we are sure you will enjoy it.

Here is a little sneak peek :graucho:

[​IMG]

2. :tup:

3. What color is that blue?! :drool:

4. I'd like to know that too! It's gorgeous..... the colour and the pouch itself.

5. #5 Feb 11, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2014
    *~*Can we get some info on her bag; the Perry Satchel?? I LOVE it!! I've recently branched out to other brands, but this one might bring me back...It looks like an edgier, softer version of the Givenchy Antigona. :hbeat: *~*
    ETA: Found some pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Credit: RM Instagram, RM.com, & LuxeLooks Instagram

6. Wow, those are great new bags! It does look like the Antigona but easier on the wallet-lol! I hope they don't have that new black and white lining though...I'm not too fond of it but it's not a deal breaker.

7. *~*I'm hoping the lining will be different as well...I'm not a fan of it either. I love the bag though!! I wanted to get an Antigona, but it looks too structured for me, so this will (hopefully) be a better fit (and the price difference doesn't hurt at all Lol).*~*

8. What is the name of that pouch!

9. *~*It's the Jody pouch ;) *~*

10. The leather on that pouch is incredible....reminds me of her old school leathers! Boy do I wish she would go back to those leathers especially on the MAM/MAB's.

11. Thanks!

12. Hi, may I know when will this Perry Satchel be launched? And the price? Thank you :smile:

13. *~*So I contacted RM, and they said that the Perry Satchel will be available in March, and come in 2 sizes: Mini & Full Size; the Mini will only be offered in croc embossed leather, and the full size will come in Black w/ Silver hw.*~*

14. Did they also provide price points for the mini and regular-sized perry satchels?

15. Gorgeous blue, pebbly leather!