What's in a name?

coleigh

Laugh and live....
O.G.
Jul 21, 2007
Let's see the unique and precious names that you have given your prized purses. I can't wait to see the variety! I'll start with my Picotin, Pixie.....

What a cute thread! I don't name my bags but I love hearing others' names for their bags.

This reminds me... I think I named my first teddy bear, "Bear". Hmm...

As most of you know, I named several of my H bags after characters in the movie Gone With The Wind.
I had--
Scarlet
Bonnie Bleu
Melanie (Mellie)
Carren
Sue Ellen
Mammy
My 30 VA Birkin is Zoe, my 35 Rouge Garrance Lindy is Maura - like Ramaura, a type of ruby. My 30 Cafe Lindy is Coco, she is not named for CoCo Chanel.

No names for my H bags. I have a bad reputation of not remembering details (call it selective memory :lol::shame:smile:, so I am not likely to remember the names even if I want to name my H bags.

As most of you know, I named several of my H bags after characters in the movie Gone With The Wind.
I had--
Scarlet
Bonnie Bleu
Melanie (Mellie)
Carren
Sue Ellen
Mammy
My 30 VA Birkin is Zoe, my 35 Rouge Garrance Lindy is Maura - like Ramaura, a type of ruby. My 30 Cafe Lindy is Coco, she is not named for CoCo Chanel.

How lovely !!! :tup:

All of mine are named "Please go get my bag." That's the only name I can be certain DH will remember.

Actually, most of my days are so busy I can barely remember my own name. I think naming a bag just might push me right off the edge.

I don't name my bags, but my late husband and I always named our cars! We once had a huge old Suburban and named it "TARC" after the public bus transportation in our city - it was about as big as a bus!