What's "Huyo Mayo"

DO NOT BID ON THIS "huyo mayo" Birkin BAG IT'S FAKE:rant: - (I can give you a bunch of reasons just off the pictures).
There are a bunch of fake crocs on Ebay right now, most of them were posted by this seller who'se name was something like "ClassicCardigans" or something like that, Can't remember... anyway the pictures were on this wall and all very nice, the bags looked gorgeous, but they were ALL fake! Good fakes, ok. But still not authentic as advertised.
If you want an authentic Birkin ONLY buy from sellers whose feedback is for Birkins and Kelly's. Because even a seller with a 1000 great feedback for other stuff, can sell a fake ( unknowingly so) I'm not saying they are all Trying to scam people. Some of these sellers, were swindled into thinking the bag was legit, a lot of them work on consignment and if a client of theirs who usually consigns great designer stuff suddenly consigns an Hermes bag, they'll put it on ebay and just trust that it's real because it has all the markings. But I mean they don't have the hands on knowledge to be able to authenticate themselves like the old time Ebay sellers do.
I called my SA, there's no Huyo Mayo color out nor in archives. And if you want to see something scary I can send you a link (if I can find it....) of this place in Korea, where you can order a crocodile Birkin in any color you want for about 4- 5K. Which, granted is indeed the price of a nice croc handbag.... But what bothers me are these people who state AUTHENTIC, when they are not. I won't wear a fake, but a lot of people will, and that's their right. I just find that the Ebay auctions with fake Hermes at 15- 50 thousand dollars are really frightening!