What's happening with the Suhali Lockit Verone? Quality?

i'm so happy to know (from my friend who received the verone in my behalf) that the one i got has no damage in any part of the bag. Jenny who bought it for me in Bloomies also said that all Verone there doesn't have any flaws. i'm so excited!!!!

sorry everyone, just want to bump up this thread and ask how are your suhali lockits doing?

when i was in store i noticed some "waves" on some parts of the leather where "Louis Vuitton" is stamped.. THis was a display bag so I really didn't give attention to it, but I came across this thread and want to ask if you've encountered any problems like this with yours? In gluing, stitching, or waving of the material?

TIA!

Oh no... I love the suhali range and am so sad that it has disappointed you.... :sad: perhaps another design in the suhali range (maybe it's the way lockit is made such that this is a lockit problem)? I have 4 suhali bags, 2 of which are verone (I don't own a lockit though) - so far, no major issues. If you do not like too much hardware on your bag, the l'ingenieux pm in verone perhaps?

Yikes. I'm totally bummed, since I love the suhali lockit too. I like the blue, but verone is gorgeous! I actually love the verone too. For the price, this is really a drag, thanks for posting and letting us all know.

That's a huge disappointment. I dreamed of owning a Suhali lockit one day, and probably will once I get a better job. But I'm so scared I might run into this problem too. It's such a beautiful bag though. Especially in Verone. I might have to consider the blue or white, it seems.

I love Suhali oh so much. But after reading this, I'm terrified.

I hope to hear more stories from other Suhali lockit owners too. Please keep them coming!