whats GUCCI handbag/shoulder bag under $1000 would you recommend?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Whats GUCCI handbag/shoulder bag under $1000 would you recommend?

THANKS

2. I like anything from the Abbey line, Britt line, and the D-gold line is nice too!!

3. d-gold!

4. D-gold hobo, great price and great looking. =)

5. Thanks! I am so interested in the d gold.

6. Abbey D ring hobo, D gold hobo, or Pelham

7. D-gold hobo .... I love the style and would like this to be my first one !
    Still trying to get one, currently out of stock tho ... :sad:

8. ooops you said under 1k, so not the pelham.

9. I'd go for a 'chain' medium hobo with horsebit detail strap ($850). I purchased a D-gold hobo as my first Gucci bag and sort of regret it. The circular shoulder strap is not too comfortable on your shoulder after a while, as it digs into your shoulder. I don't even have many items in my bag to weigh it down that much. I've posted about my complaints before -- another thing is that where the strap meets the gold ring to attach to the bag, the threads begin to frey. So I brought it back to Gucci and they sent it out for repair saying that they could seal the area so it wouldn't happen again...... I get it back, and it is in better condition... but still freying. Looks like they just trimmed the threads. All in all, I'd say throw in a little more and get a horsebit hobo instead.

I wish I had purchased the horsebit hobo instead as my first bag............

10. I am so sorry to hear that. I bought the med chain hobo anyway before reading your statement. I tried alot of Gucci bags and the chain hobo was sturdy and the shoulder strap was very comfortable. A CLASSIC BAG!

I thank you so much, you always have ebay to sell your unwanted treasure.:yes:

11. congrats on your medium chain hobo!!!

12. Thank you very much