what's going to be your next Chanel purchase?

Tried this on a few days ago. It's gorgeous and very practical. It was painful to leave it behind. Great choice. [emoji173]️
I'm going to go check it out on Thursday I don't even want to go as I'm picking up this beauty why get my hopes up I don't want to push my luck :biggrin:. From there I think my dh is going to send me to ban island jajajaja. Do you think this is only a seasonal piece. I hope not I want it and will have to wait a whole year for it :sad:.

Attachments

• IMG_3965-1.jpg
    IMG_3965-1.jpg
    831.3 KB · Views: 602
Reactions: Kendie26
I'm going to go check it out on Thursday I don't even want to go as I'm picking up this beauty why get my hopes up I don't want to push my luck :biggrin:. From there I think my dh is going to send me to ban island jajajaja. Do you think this is only a seasonal piece. I hope not I want it and will have to wait a whole year for it :sad:.

Yes, I believe the bag is a seasonal Chanel piece. Can't wait to hear what you think. It's a great every day bag, if that's what you're looking for.
But then again, that Dior is stunning as well!

I have four in mind.
1. Gabrielle in black. Will be an everyday, run errands, travel with handbag.
2. Double flap in a neutral color such as an ivory, beige, not too brown or iridescent.
3. Medium double flap in pink, or maybe a Boy in pink.
4. Classic flap in RED
so far I have bought without thinking about my collection, but I need to come up with a plan or I will continue to buy all black handbags :sad: