what's going to be your next Chanel purchase?

Hi All...don't mean to hijack this thread but can't seem to figure out how to start a new thread! So apologies in advance and thanks!! anyway...my question is: Business Affinity or Classic Medium/Jumbo.

So...I was all set to buy the Business Affinity in black, but then my very nice husband offered that I could get the Classic instead if I wanted. I'm already getting a less expensive LV bag, so the Chanel is on top of that and part of a limited time offer from my husband! (We have the budget now, but who knows when will again). So I really can't decide whether I should get the BA or the Classic. I like the BA better for me (it suits my style better) but hate to lose the opportunity to get the Classic. Also the BA is somewhat seasonal but the Classic will never go out of style. Help! I don't have the resources to buy bag after bag so I need to be smart with my decisions. Btw...I already have the Boy in old medium and GST, so if I did get the Classic, it'd probably be Jumbo. Thanks!!

Hi All...don't mean to hijack this thread but can't seem to figure out how to start a new thread! So apologies in advance and thanks!! anyway...my question is: Business Affinity or Classic Medium/Jumbo.

So...I was all set to buy the Business Affinity in black, but then my very nice husband offered that I could get the Classic instead if I wanted. I'm already getting a less expensive LV bag, so the Chanel is on top of that and part of a limited time offer from my husband! (We have the budget now, but who knows when will again). So I really can't decide whether I should get the BA or the Classic. I like the BA better for me (it suits my style better) but hate to lose the opportunity to get the Classic. Also the BA is somewhat seasonal but the Classic will never go out of style. Help! I don't have the resources to buy bag after bag so I need to be smart with my decisions. Btw...I already have the Boy in old medium and GST, so if I did get the Classic, it'd probably be Jumbo. Thanks!!
Classic for sure. BA is nice but jumbo is just so classic. Enjoy ur shopping trip what ever you decide

Reactions: grizzlyburr

Get the Jumbo--it'll only get more expensive.

I'm debating between 4 items:
2.66 or 2.77 Reissue
Mini square in a pop of color. I have mostly neutral Chanel bags.
Card case
Canvas espadrilles

Reactions: grizzlyburr
Currently thinking about three items:

- Wallet On Chain (I do not know if I should get it in black)
- Business Affinity (either in the navy or red)
- coco handle (can’t decide between small or mini)

[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24] I can’t make up my mind for real.....

Currently thinking about three items:

- Wallet On Chain (I do not know if I should get it in black)
- Business Affinity (either in the navy or red)
- coco handle (can’t decide between small or mini)

[emoji24][emoji24][emoji24] I can’t make up my mind for real.....
I have the same dilemma for coco handle, and I also don't know what color I'd get :frown: In the case of the WOC I definitely recommend getting the black one. It's great for casual crossbody wear and also for evening wear, it looks so elegant shoulder-carried with a black dress and heels. When I first went to buy the woc they were sold out of black so I got the red. It was beautiful and I could see myself wearing it casually, but I also had an evening event I was going to attend and I couldn't make the red work with a formal outfit. Ended up exchanging it for the black at a different boutique and I don't regret it one bit! I don't carry much so I use it practically every day, but I will definitely get a colored one when the right color comes along :smile:

I'm planning my next Chanel bag but really can't decide. I currently have in my collection:
-reissue 227 rhw black aged calfskin
- square black caviar mini shw
-woc black lamb shw
- medium reissue camera bag black ghw

I feel like I'm missing a classic flap and I would be more interested in a small than a m/l but I'm not sure if I'd really use it. I'm not a fan of the boy unless it's in a fun combo like the chainmail or original version. I'd probably like a smaller reissue but think it's redundant (though I don't use my 227 because it's too big [emoji33]) I need a bag that I can wear casually with two kids and that can get a bit beaten up. The Gabrielle backpack would be interesting but the way it closes is not ok with me and little hands that might get in there. I'd actually really love a tweed flap bag but it's so impractical! I'm at a lost with this first world problem. Open to suggestions!

Waiting for the right leather/hardware color combo on these bags in neutral colors:

224 /225 Reissue (not in my collection yet)
Small Coco Handle (have a medium size)
Mini (have couple of them)

Preferably smaller bags with options crossbody and shoulders.