What's going on with the USA website?!

The site is up but I’m having issues logging into my account. I just came here to see if anyone else was having issues. Glad to know it’s not just me. Maybe they are updating inventory?

The site is up but I’m having issues logging into my account. I just came here to see if anyone else was having issues. Glad to know it’s not just me. Maybe they are updating inventory?
I had hoped so too! Was frantically checking (or trying to check) my wish list but seems the bots got our hopes up for nothing - this time ;)

Reactions: 3dbuyer
Bought an item - received last Friday and knew immediately this wasn't for me so packaged up to return. Logged on to website - can't get a human being via chat to secure the return, nor is there any means to access online. I searched through return and delivery section ---nada. SO I call and get a client advisor who takes me through the paces, criteria for returning, how to package (despite me prefacing that I know all of this and just need to register the return) only to then say that part of the website is down and won't be available until almost a week later (10/14) -- WTH?:cursing:

I never heard of this before. I need to sit on this item a week before I can get authorization to return??? Lunacy.

I wonder if they are doing something to the site. A bunch of items I was saving on my wishlist are now gone off the site and I get an error message when I search for them…

Hope you don’t mind me asking here, but does anyone know why sometimes the express shipping options are available and sometimes standard shipping is the only choice?

You can also just return with the included return label (make sure you take a photo of it before shipping and get a UPS receipt if you can). I have never had an issue with them crediting a return even if I haven't indicated the return in the online order profile.

Reactions: Bakerqueen
You can also just return with the included return label (make sure you take a photo of it before shipping and get a UPS receipt if you can). I have never had an issue with them crediting a return even if I haven't indicated the return in the online order profile.
Unfortunately we don't have the return labels with Canadian packages. I think because it's shipped from the US warehouses and gets returned to a local Canadian warehouse.

Reactions: cali_to_ny