What's going on with the USA website?!

Sep 15, 2017
Bought an item - received last Friday and knew immediately this wasn't for me so packaged up to return. Logged on to website - can't get a human being via chat to secure the return, nor is there any means to access online. I searched through return and delivery section ---nada. SO I call and get a client advisor who takes me through the paces, criteria for returning, how to package (despite me prefacing that I know all of this and just need to register the return) only to then say that part of the website is down and won't be available until almost a week later (10/14) -- WTH?:cursing:

I never heard of this before. I need to sit on this item a week before I can get authorization to return??? Lunacy.

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
I wonder if they are doing something to the site. A bunch of items I was saving on my wishlist are now gone off the site and I get an error message when I search for them…

smallfry

My Sweet Angel
O.G.
Dec 18, 2005
USA
Hope you don’t mind me asking here, but does anyone know why sometimes the express shipping options are available and sometimes standard shipping is the only choice?

cali_to_ny

O.G.
Feb 10, 2010
New York
You can also just return with the included return label (make sure you take a photo of it before shipping and get a UPS receipt if you can). I have never had an issue with them crediting a return even if I haven't indicated the return in the online order profile.

Reactions: Bakerqueen

MCBadian07

Every purchase needs a purpose
Nov 20, 2012
True North Strong & Free
You can also just return with the included return label (make sure you take a photo of it before shipping and get a UPS receipt if you can). I have never had an issue with them crediting a return even if I haven't indicated the return in the online order profile.
Unfortunately we don't have the return labels with Canadian packages. I think because it's shipped from the US warehouses and gets returned to a local Canadian warehouse.

Reactions: cali_to_ny