Whats for Lunch?

1. I am eating a Salisbury Steak and asperagus Smart Ones dinner for lunch. 200 cals and a diet coke. No bad......

Selena

2. Salad with tuna, romaine lettuce, shredded carrots, grape tomatoes and asian sesame ginger dressing, and a sugar free vanilla jello pudding cup. My standard lunch :P The Diet Coke comes later, around 2:30 p.m. :graucho:

3. Jello and Pretzels :sad: I had a stomach bug yesturday.

4. Salad with leftover turkey on top, broccoli, baby carrots, and balsamic dressing. Key lime pie luna bar for a sweet!

5. ^ sorry to hear that !!!

I am saving up my lunch tummy for a big dinner tummy. I know it is bad, but Vlad is coming back today and we are going to go splurge on a dinner when he gets here!!!!!!!!!!!

6. steak and cheese - hold the chips or fries - from the little cafe downstairs - another working lunch here. and a diet pepsi and a water :smile:

7. i'm having subway today! i :heart: subway. it's right across the street from work so i go there practically every day.

8. A ham and cheese sandwich, sweet potatoe chips, and a diet cherry coke

9. Hope you're feeling better!

I had leftover curry vegies w/rice (home-made - I buy thai curry paste in cans from the asian market and mix w/coconut milk), and a couple of home-made chocolate chunk cookies (my specialty!:P), and water to drink.

10. sushi! maki combo 7 from the little place down the street

11. Potato pancakes topped with sage leaves with a fat-free yogurt dip and fruit spinach salad with balsamic vinegar

[​IMG]

Too much carbs for me, but it's my DH's favorite. I stuck mostly to the asian pear/kiwi/blackberry/starfruit salad.

12. i had an apple and fat-free fiber-enriched strawberry yogurt. i had to be at work at noon, which creates meal-planning issues.

13. DH and I were on the road at lunch time. I made a quick protein shake before leaving the house. That was my boring lunch for the day!

14. today for lunch i had... 2 slices of vogels toast (plain) and a cup of instant chicken soup... i'm feeling a tad poor after buying 2 bags! hehehe!

15. I had Quiznos Roadhouse Ranch Salad+chicken corn chowder. Ate so much today.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice