Food What's for dinner??

No healthy dinner for me tonight!! It's actually my Easter today, I'm greek orthodox. I believe you should enjoy yourself at those big family dinners that dont come too often, so no dieting. So i had a pretty traditional Greek Easter dinner:

Lamb (cooked all day on the bbq spitt)
Roast Potatoes
Spanikopita
Greek Salad
Green beans - okay, not traditional, but yummy

I'm stuffed! I'll be paying for it tomorrow though, cardio first thing in the am!

For dinner I made Shrimp salads with Asian dressing,
Organic mixed greens,persian cucumber,dill and for dressing sesame oil, sesame seeds, garlic, ginger, sqeeze of lemons,rice wine vinegar salt n pepper. No carbs at night

SpecialK said:
No healthy dinner for me tonight!! It's actually my Easter today, I'm greek orthodox. I believe you should enjoy yourself at those big family dinners that dont come too often, so no dieting. So i had a pretty traditional Greek Easter dinner:

Lamb (cooked all day on the bbq spitt)
Roast Potatoes
Spanikopita
Greek Salad
Green beans - okay, not traditional, but yummy

I'm stuffed! I'll be paying for it tomorrow though, cardio first thing in the am!

That sounds yummy!! I love Spanikopita!!

Pork barbecue(Filipino style :biggrin:) atsara(papaya salad) and white rice.

I've marinated the pork last night. I'll just have to skewer them on a barbecue stick.

I don't eat much dinner during the weekdays. But I did cook my friends a Mexican-ish meal on Saturday. We had:
- guacamole
- soft and hard tacos
- citrus and adobo marinated chicken
- ground beef
- mushrooms, red peppers, onions
- spanish rice
- empanadas (ground beef in grands biscuits!)

Since I'm sick and am in the house all day...have had tons of time to think about dinner so tonight is going to be *drumroll*

Salad Nicoise w/ Seared Tuna.

yummy yummy yummy! definately a serious pick-me-upper and it's only 2 p.m. here! haha...

i had this weird salad consisting of:

tuna
chickpeas
cherry tomatoes
avocado
poached egg white (i hate yolk :yucky: )
aceto balsamico bianco and olive oil, and salt and pepper

and a glass (or 3 :shame: ) of sauvignon blanc!

Ooooh! I'm making hamburgers from ground chicken, with onion, green pepper and garlic mixed in. Then after it's thoroughly cooked, you put a slice of Canadian bacon and swiss on top. They're excellent! A co-worker had one in his lunch, and told me how to make them. He said his wife saw it on Rachel Rey's show.