What's flashier? Vernis or Monogram?

OCMomof3

O.G.
Feb 26, 2013
My husband and I disagree on this. He finds Mono "showy", but I tend to see vernis that way. By the way, the man is not an LV fan, but does like vernis. Go figure!😉 Curious as to what this group thinks!

My husband and I disagree on this. He finds Mono "showy", but I tend to see vernis that way. By the way, the man is not an LV fan, but does like vernis. Go figure!😉 Curious as to what this group thinks!

I personally don't think that Mono is flashy but I know some disagree. Vernis can be more eye catching especially depending on the color but it all depends on how you were it. I've seen bright colored Vernis with a neutral outfit and it wasn't flashy at all, perfect pop of color IMO.

I think most non-LV fanatics would know/notice the monogram first.
Vernis is shiny and pretty pop of color but some of the darker colored ones don't show the imprints from far, far away.
I feel I get more stares from wearing a plain monogram bag vs a vernis bag.

Mono is more showy. You know it's LV the moment you see it. With Vernis, people will look because they're beautiful. In my personal experience, the hate, jealousy and attitude come out when I wear mono.

Mono is more showy. You know it's LV the moment you see it. With Vernis, people will look because they're beautiful. In my personal experience, the hate, jealousy and attitude come out when I wear mono.

+1 i wear my vernis, DE, DA and no one pay no mind but when i take out mono...stares left and right. its probably bc everyone recognize it.

It depends what you mean by flashy.

To me, monogram is only more flashy in that it is the most recognizable print and the impression that has to others. But really, the vernis is more flashy in the actual sense, with its eye-catching shiny material and colors.